4.5. jean pt. 2

this part is gonna be short but sweet <3

Y/N laid on her side slightly damp from her shower and drowning in shame. Jean had never once judged her for distracting herself from the worries of the world, but she couldn't help the awful feeling creeping up her spine.

"How ya doing?" Jean asked, strutting into his room in nothing but a towel.

"Fuck off," Y/N hissed.

"Hey," Jean mocked, pouting as he leaned into Y/N's face. "I was just in between your legs and you're gonna be that mean to me?"

Y/N flipped herself over, making sure the t-shirt Jean loaned her stayed over her lower body. Of course, she didn't hate Jean, she didn't even want to be mean to him, but right now she needed to suffocate herself in her thoughts about Eren. The sucky thing about pleasure is how fleeting it was.

"Hey look, it's company policy that we have to tell each other what's wrong after we cum," Jean joked, moving towards his dresser to find something to where to bed. He sighed knowing he'd rather sleep naked, but Y/N would never let that happen.

Y/N snorted softly, "and what company do you belong to?"

"It's the great sex association club—"

"Is it an association, company, or club?" Y/N teased, turning to face him. She enjoyed how easy it was to create banter with Jean even when she was down.

Jean threw a random article of clothing at her, earning a giggle, "Don't those all mean the same thing in some way? What'd you need to be distracted from so badly you came to me for help? Get it?" He winked slyly.

Y/N let out a dramatic sigh, holding a small smile on her face, "Jean, I've told you time and time again you're not my damn therapist, but if you must know—"

"Wait, wait, don't tell me it's the same as last time. You were in the middle of a session and your fingers just were cutting i—" Jean was cut off by a pillow narrowly missing his face. "Don't forget who's bed your sleeping in tonight," he grumbled throwing on a pair of shorts.

Y/N occupied herself on her phone while Jean bustled around his room doing what he had to do. Thinking of Eren was damn near impossible while she was in someone else's bed, and she was grateful for that.

Sasha and Viviana had sent her at least twenty messages a piece asking if she was dead or in danger. Just as she was about to text them back, Jean gripped her thighs and pulled her further down onto his bed.

He gave her a sweet smile and tilted his head a bit before asking, "you don't mind if i use you as my pillow, right?"

you'll get to see more of eren and mikasa in the next part! truth be told i had no idea how i could finish this in a way that satisfied me. so here ya go! sorry it's just over 450 words.  :((
~ ollie