10. double date

clap for me. reaching ten chapters and still having motivation is no small feat.
~ ollie

Sasha groaned noisily while Y/N was trying to study, "Jean said he won't be throwing any parties the next few weeks! I really don't feel like going to a party where I have to be judged on how pretty I am before I can drink!" When Y/N didn't respond, Sasha tried to elicit a response from her again. "Do you know why?"

"Absolutely no clue, babe," Y/N responded absent-mindedly.

Sasha let out another groan, "Fine, if my so-called best friend is going to ignore me and study, I'm going to eat!" she stuck her tongue out at Y/N and looked around the room wondering if she wanted some instant ramen or chips.

Sasha looked through her nightstand and saw nothing that felt appetizing to her belly. So she moved on to Y/N's, just as she opened to bottom drawer Y/N shot out her hand and slammed it back shut. Sasha looked at her with wide eyes; Y/N was hanging off her bed breathing heavily with strands of her hair going in several different directions.

"What's in here?" Sasha asked quickly.

"Nothing."

"Something you don't want me to see?"

"Nope, just some STD results."

"Y/N."

"Sasha."

"Let me see."

"I can't."

"If it's just STD results, why can't I see? Afraid I'll call you a whore? Because I will."

"No, I can just tell you. Got a real bad case of crabs." Y/N winced at how flimsy her defense was.

"Whore."

"Please."

"I will go through this drawer when you're gone."

"Please don—"

"I will."

"Boundaries, Sasha."

Sasha and Y/N both stared into each other's eyes, neither of them moving their hands away from the drawer. Sasha quickly grabbed Y/N's arm and pulled her off her bed and slightly on top of herself.

After opening the drawer, Sasha grabbed the previously hidden letter and started reading it, "I FIGURED YOU WOULDN'T RES—"

She was cut off by Y/N covering her mouth and prying the letter from her hand. After Y/N tucked the letter in her waistband, she let Sasha breathe again.

"THAT WAS JEAN'S HANDWRITING!" she gasped loudly her eyes filled to the brim with glee. "HE LIKES YOU DOESN'T HE? HE'S NEVER DONE SHIT LIKE THAT FOR ME OR CONNIE!"

"Sasha you have to calm down. Nothing like that is hap—" Y/N tried to reason with her to no avail.

"THE FREAKING DOUBLE DATES OH MY GOD!"
Sasha pulled out her phone and started dialing Jean's number.

"Sasha, I am begging—"

"SHH Y/N! JEAN? JEAN, BABY, I KNOW YOU LIKE HER!" Sasha quickly exited their dorm continuing her screaming down the hallway.