06. party

warning: semi-smut but very disappointing

Why did I agree to come here? Y/N thought to herself. Of course, she thought she knew the answer. She needed to see more of Eren to make sure he was okay, but her head was swimming from alcohol and Eren's intoxicating scent. Any motivation that she claimed to have for giving in to his request couldn't justify the current position she was in.

Pressed in between the wall and Eren's warm chest, there was no escaping the tension between the two. The music blasting outside of the room only amplified their emotions.

"We'll get caught," Y/N whispered glancing down at her feet. Eren grabbed the side of her face and tilted her head back up.

"We'll be fine," His breath fanned across Y/N's face slowly. She took in a deep breath to inhale his minty, but sweet scent.

Y/N would be lying to herself if she claimed she didn't at least want to kiss Eren, but what if she regretted it later?

Eren noticed her hesitation and spoke, "You're thinking too hard," He brushed the tip of his nose along her own, "kiss me." His voice was soft yet demanding.

Talking was becoming excessively harder for him because of the way Y/N's breast would brush against his chest as she breathed. As the seconds passed he could feel himself getting slightly desperate for her. He never thought he could be this powerless against a girl; he'd never had that issue before.

Y/N pushed herself onto her tiptoes and brushed her lips against his. She parted her lips slightly to invite his tongue in. He let out a relieved sigh at the taste of her mouth.

Eren gently placed his hands at both of her thighs and she jumped into his arms. They gave each other a small, knowing smile before leaning back into each other. Both of them could tell they missed each other even if no words were exchanged.

Eren laid Y/N gently on the bed without breaking their kiss. His hand trailed softly down her stomach before pressing gently on her through her panties. Y/N broke the kiss and let out a soft moan. He started to place wet kisses along her jaw.

"Eren, there are condoms in that nightstand," Y/N's voice was low and shaky as if all of her uncertainty about what was happening was coming out through her throat.

He kept rubbing his hand over her, not thinking about her comment at all before bringing his lips back to hers.

"HEY!" The lights clicked on, making them jump away from each other.

Eren used his body to cover Y/N in her compromised position, "What the hell is wrong with you? Find another room."

"This is my room."

Y/N stood slowly, pushing Eren forward slightly and stepping from behind him. Jean stood against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

Usually, he wouldn't care if people used his room for sex, he would only make a mental note to change his sheets later. When he and Y/N looked at each other, his eyes didn't soften at all.

"Look let's just go," Y/N whispered, putting her hand on Eren's arm to calm him down.

"Y/N, you stay, he goes," Jean walked further into his room.

"W—" Eren took a step towards Jean before Y/N interrupted.

"Okay." Was all she said.

Jean had an issue with jealously when it came to Y/N, and it was never something she'd thought about until now. Most of the time, he'd only be overly interested in whoever Y/N was seeing, so it was odd to see him actually angry over Eren. The only explanation was the fact that he was absolutely wasted.