04. jean

warning: semi-smut

From the outside, no one would ever suspect that Jean and Y/N had an intimate arrangement. Wherever the two went, Y/N was walking with confidence as Jean followed like a rejected puppy. But the teasing only fueled Jean because he knew he could leave Y/N a whimpering mess whenever she requested it.

If she came knocking at his door, he always answered in a heartbeat. Jean was very true to himself, and he knew it was true that he was a man whore.

Right now, the two were kissing like a couple that hadn't seen each other in months with Y/N sitting on the edge of the bed completely naked and Jean teasing the inside of her thighs with his fingertips.

Y/N was whimpering into Jean's mouth begging for him to touch her throbbing privates, and Jean wanted to grant her wish, "Do you want my tongue or my dick tonight, baby?" He asked softly, pulling away from her lips.

Y/N always held the reins when they slept together, and Jean let her. She was a regular customer for him, so her pleasure was of the utmost importance. "Tongue, please," She whimpered in between gasps.

Jean grabbed her chin and pulled her in for a quick peck before releasing her. His mouth then went for her neck, kissing and sucking as he made his way down to her chest, but careful not to leave any marks. When his tongue briefly caressed her nipple, he pulled a low moan— almost a noise resembling a growl — from her throat. Jean found Y/N's noises intoxicating and they caused him brief disappointment because he wasn't able to fuck her the way he wanted to.

He went to work on her sensitive nipples, sucking on one and rolling the other between his fingers. Y/N let out several small moans as she ran her fingers through Jean's hair. She was fighting the urge to touch herself, but right now she only wanted Jean's touch. Anything good enough to push him completely out of her mind.

Jean smirked up at Y/N as he left small kisses down her stomach leading to her heat. She looked down at him with her eyes hooded, almost as if she were commanding him to get to work.

And that was exactly what he did. He paused right before he got her swollen clit, letting his breath tickle at her pussy lips. Y/N tried to rub her thighs together to get rid of some of the tension, but Jean stopped her. He was not going to let her cut his meal short.

He gave one long lick from her opening to the top of her cunt causing her to throw her head back from the pleasure. He chuckled to himself before giving her clit short, quick licks.

Y/N's breath was heavy as she laced her fingers deeper into his hair, grabbing onto the bed for extra support. He was truly a god with his tongue, knowing exactly when to dip his tongue in her hole and when to suck on her clit. Maybe it was because they'd been in this position so many times but Y/N wasn't given much time to focus on the reasons why. Jean dipped his fingers inside her without any warning and was already moving too fast for her to comprehend.

"Jean!" She moaned, not caring how loud she was. He responded with a short moan of his own.

The vibrations from Jean drove Y/N closer and closer to the edge. With her eyes squeezed shut, she had no way of knowing she'd turned him on to the point of aching which he was fixing himself.

Jean pumped two fingers in and out of Y/N's pussy and pumped his other hand up and down his length as his tongue danced around her clit.

The ache in his balls returned with ferocity when he had to use his other hand to support Y/N's leg. He lifted his mouth off of Y/N to give her some encouragement, "Do you want to cum?"

Y/N responded in a series of yes's which made Jean lick her wetness hungrily off his lips. "Do you want to cum for me?" He asked, emphasizing his last word.

Y/N covered her eyes and tried to contain her moans as she refused to answer. One of her hands was still playing with her nipple which made it nearly impossible to speak.

Jean removed his fingers at once, and Y/N shot out to guide his hand back to her pussy. "Yes!" she shouted, "I want to cum for you."

Jean leaned back down to Y/N's cunt, inserting two fingers back into her as he praised her, "Good girl."

Jean went back to work with a speed Y/N swore was going to send her to heaven. She felt her stomach tighten more and more with every lick, suck, and pump of his fingers. It wasn't long before she had to shove her own fingers in her mouth to stop herself from moaning louder than she already had as she came on Jean's fingers.

He left his fingers inside her in awe of how tightly her pussy was convulsing around him. He didn't move as she came down from her high, but when she was done he gave her sensitive clit a few licks just to hear her whimper.

He removed his fingers from her hole and watched as some of her wetness dripped from his fingers before he finally asked, "do you wanna taste yourself, or can I have this?"

just because it's an eren fanfic doesn't mean we ONLY have to fuck him, right? ;)
~ ollie