£42

"you look good tonight"Jimin flatter as I walk out from his fancy car.

"yeah, this dress is gorgeous.. Thank you for the dress"I replied, staring down on the dress that Jimin gave me yesterday.

"no, you make it look more gorgeous"Jimin wink, and then held out his hand to me.

I, sometimes thinking does he have eye pain or he just like to wink so much?

I shrugged the stupid thought out of my mind and hesitantly hold his hand.

Jimin smile widely and squeeze my hand in his, before guiding me to the event.

I've been to a big event before. So I didnt feel excited anymore seeing the big event and so many famous businessmen there.

And maybe this would be my last event.

"Seolmi, I'm talking to you"Jimin call me out, snapping me out from my thought.

"yes?"I response.

"you wanna eat first?"

My eyes sparkled at the words.

"eat?"I ask, hoping he would repeat.

Jimin suddenly giggles, making me pouted my lips. Maybe thinking of how stupid my question is.

"yess sweetheart, let's grab something to eat.. I know you love to eat"he smirk and then guide me to the food area.

I excitedly follow him and look at the food that are serve.

The foods in the event never fail to make me happy.

"you looks even more excited after seeing food than seeing me"Jimin said, resting his chin on his arm as he looked at me.

"of course"

"yo Jimin"someone chide from behind, making Jimin turn his attention to the said man.

He looks familiar to me. But where did I met him?

"oh, Jungkook! Long time no see"Jimin excitedly call him, standing up before giving him a bro hug.

"I've been asking to hang out together but you always refuse"the man, who Jimin called, Jungkook said.

"yeah sorry man, I've been so busy with the new project..let's hang out later"Jimin state, patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"Oh! You're with her again"the Jungkook man stare me.

I awkwardly smile at him, not knowing what to say. I really don't remember where I've seen him before.

Jimin smile, "well yes"

"she don't remember me? We met before at a cafe when you're dating with Jimin that time"

Jimin chuckle at the man's word.

And I chocked my food.

"oh, why? That's not true?"Jungkook innocently ask.

Some other guy show up and smack Jungkook in the back, "man stop disturbing this two love birds"

He turn to look at me, as if he wants to chide me but then give me a confuse look too, just like that Jungkook.

"oh! I remember you!"

"right!! You know her too right!"Jungkook shout, attracting people's attention.

"maybe you got the wrong person?"I awkwardly said.

"I know Jimin is a playboy but I'm sure I remember you from that day"the man that just show up said.

When did he want to introduce himself?