£13

"I'm sorry"

The two words that came out from the cold guy shocked me to death.

I stop from whatever I was doing in the kitchen and turn to face him,who was staring down at me with both of his hand in his pocket.

"W-what?"stuttering.

"For leaving you before"he continue,still with his no expression face,stare down at me.

"It's okay"I said,hardly smile for him.

Before he leave,"Thank you"

He stop walking and turn to look at me,raising one of his eyebrows up for an explanation for the thank you

"For saving me that night"I continue.

I let out a sighs of relief as I finish all the housework for today.

smiling widely,I take a light step towards the stairs,ready to go to my room and sleep on my very soft bed.

But all the dream fly away,as Mark call me.

I rolled my eyes before making my way to him who was in the living room with an iphone in his hand.

"Sit"he said and I politely follow him.
Well,he's my boss afterall.

He put his iphone besides him and stare me.

"Have you meet the school principal?"he ask,starting the topic.

I hesitantly nod.

"Well,if she ask anything about me,don't answer her...tell her that you don't know anything about me"he said,making me slightly confuse of what he ask me to do.

"Why?"

"Just follow my instructions without any questions idiot"he rolled his eyes.

"If,she insists to know more?"

"Then,yell right in front of her face,say that you don't f*cking know about me"he calmly said.

"The hell?she's the hea--"

"Yeah I know but,most of the wealthy students did that..so that thing was average"he continue with a shrugged on his shoulder.

My mouth wide open,hard to believe whatever he said about the students.

The students were so scary.

"That's it,you can rest for today"he utter,before getting up from the couch

He was about to pull his doorknob "Oh,and one more thing...I'll give you money tomorrow so go buy some groceries"

💲💲💲

I was just thinking of to sleep on my comfy bed when he suddenly said that I should go groceriesssss wjrhajqjdbsndbhq

I take out a list of what things to buy which is wrote in a small letter.

2 pack of Salt✔️
2 pack of Sugar✔️
Chocolate Milk
2 pack of Coffee
1 pack of Hot chocolate
3 tins of condensed milk✔️
Carrots✔️
Salad✔️
Veggies✔️
Meats✔️

Ok I just have to go to the drink section and finally I will get to go home.

I push the trolley that is full with groceries with me and walk to the drink section.

As I pass by the snack section,I stop. Staring at all the delicious snack that is serve in front of me.

Just a few didn't make him mad right?