£6

Mark POV

I have been stalking that girl for months now.

I mean,that beggar.

Don't think anything!I didn't like her!at all!

I'm just bumped into her everyday..Not everyday but...sometimes.I always bumped with her but she seems to not noticed me.

I've come to the cafe that she work for several times...but still..she seems like didn't recognized me.

She's really busy for even glance at me.

She's working her ass out.She had so many works for just one day...I'm wondering if she's tired.

She had like,3 or 4 works a day..in the morning,she'll work at the cafe...in the evening she'll go to a shoes store that are not far from the cafe and work there...she had a part time job too...she'll wore a bear costume and gave a brochure at the han river.At night,she'll work at a restaurant as a waiter.

And she always get fired over and over again.And she didn't even stop from finding a new jobs

She didn't have any time to rest at all.What makes her want to work that much?Is she really desperate of money?

I may be dying if I were her.

And now I was standing in front of the cafe.Staring at the beggar that are working so hard.

She looks so exhausted.

But then something happen.She fall on the floor and the coffee that she hold fall on the customer's lap.

I could hear the customer shout from here.There's also people that're passing by glancing at the cafe.

And then the boss showed up.I don't know what they've said in there but then the beggar walk in the worker room.A minutes later she walk out with her clothes and bow to her boss.

I'm guessing that she's already been fired?

She walk out from the cafe with her teary face.I could see tears all over her face.

She clench a letter that seems to be her salary really hard while sobbing.

"Oi beggar!"I call her all of sudden and make her turn to look at me.

As soon as she face me,my face were soften a bit...She looks like a kid...A kid that have to be protect.

"I can give you work"I try to smirk but then the smirk went off as she look away and continue her walk.

Wtf?

"Hey!!don't you hear me?!I can give you work!"I shout.

"Who are you to give me work?I don't even know if you've work or not"she said coldly making my jaw fall off.

I giggle at her word,"I have a job!"I said angrily.

"I can give you work and double your salary!"that makes her stop from walking.I smirk in satisfied.

"Don't say something if you don't even mean it"she coldly said.

"Hey!I'm serious!I'm not a beggar like you!"she stop her walk again and give me a glare before she start to walk again.

I hit my sinful mouth.

"I'm sorry for that"I walk besides her.

"Don't follow me"

"Why do you want to hurt yourself with working all days when you can accept my offers?I'm sure you'll be happy if you work with me"

"What job do you want to offer me?be your maid?"she roll her eyes up.

"Yes"my answer made her surprise.

"What?hell no I'm not a maid!"she reject.

"I'll double your salary...and you'll not have to work your ass out all days again..you just have to be my maid and clean my house..makes me breakfast,lunch and dinner..serve me"I explain.

"What's your job actually?"she ask.She seems like not to trust me at all.

"You don't have to know...just say yes or no to my offer..I'll make your life be easier..you don't have to work your ass out"I smile.

"How can I trust you?"see...she's not even trust me.

"I'm not a bad guy"she raise her brows up.Didn't even trust..a bit."really?"

"Well...I've been mean to you that day...but actually I'm kind,gentleman-"

"Stop..stop praising yourself"she roll her eyes."let me think first and I'll tell you my decision later"