£23

"seolmi!! Where the fxck you put my suit?! "

"the hell seolmi, where's my shoes?! "

"why did you give me the polca-dot socks for god sakes?! "

"where's my breakfast?! "

"PARK SEOLMI"

This whole morning is definitely a mess.

Mark and I accidentally woke up late and when I open my eyes, I saw Mark standing at the edge of my bed with a furious looks in his eyes.

"you didn't set your alarm or something?"ask Mark,staring down at me who's too busy getting him ready.

Mark didn't know that I'm late to school too.

For the last time, I check out the tie that I tied for him,tapping his chest lightly before distance myself from him.

"i'm sleepy yesterday so I-"

"lame"he snorted and I literally roll my eyes.

"i'm done here so can I go to sc-"I got cut off by him.

"let's go"he said, walk out from the house leaving me dumbfounded.

"um, i ca-"

"get in the car"

I let out a sigh before getting in the car,sitting at the passenger seat and fastening the seatbelt for safety.

The ride is silence as always, well did not expect a hype ride with him anyways.

I was about to step out from the car as soon as he stop right in front of the school before he suddenly stop me.

"i'll fetch you after school, so stay here"he said and gesture me to that I can go.

Doesn't he always busy tho?

I shrugged the thought away and walk in the school. I'm so dead now because I'm too late.

💲💲💲

So now my table literally surrounded by students asking lots of questions.

Well, most of the questions are about Mark and Jimin of course.

"i heard Park fricking Jimin is your brother? "

"I heard Mark's your boyfriend"

"Mrs. Tuan doesnt even take any actions on her the day she got fight with Yeri so the rumour might be true"

"how to be you gurlll"

"you're lucky as hell"

"did you perhaps saving your own country in your past life? "

"hey hey guys enough, this is not an information counter as you can see"Daehwi speak up, literally irritated by the crowded of students that suffocate him and his place.

Samuel and Guanlin help push all of them away and that makes all of the students muttered curses before they walk away.

The three of the guys include Somi and Seolmi let out a sighs of relief.