£3

Mark POV

Ahhh...I'm free!I feel like all of my bones are ready to break!

It's ache like hell!

"Thank you for your help Mark"mr. Lee thanked me and kindly shook my hand.

"You are welcome"I reply with a smile on my face.

"If there's nothing else,I should get going now"I said and bow to Mr. Lee.He bow to me too and kindly open the door for me.

I thanked him and then exit from the office.

I walk to where my car had been park by me.

Just before I could reach my car, I found something on the road.

It seems like a locket.It's a heart shape.I open the locket and greet by a photo of an old couple.Smiling happily.

Who's locket is this?how can they just left it here?or is the owner of this locket don't even know that her/his locket was missing?

I shrugged the thought and just put the locket inside my pocket and then get into my car.

Maybe the owner will be here soon.I'll keep it with me for a while until I found the owner.

I drive my car away from the car park.

🐍🐍🐍

I've arrive at Bambam's new restaurant.

Bambam use to be my enemy back in the high school but we're close now...

He's so annoying back then in high school with both of his friends...they claimed themselves as the bad boy in the school which makes me want to throw up...but then we met after 3 years,he has change...and I just know that he owned a restaurant.So here I am...Wanting to have my lunch here.

I heard from Hwakyung that the food here is delicious..So I want to taste it on my own.

I've tasted Bambam's cooking before..his cooking skill is no joke.

"Yo Mark!!!"a very familiar voice greet me with a hug.

"I didn't expect you to come here!what makes you show up?"he ask excitedly as soon as he saw me.

"I just want to eat here..can't I?"

"Of course you can!come in!I'll serve you as my master!"he grin and make a way for me to walk.

As soon as I enter the restaurant,I was shock to see there are many people in here...They are all enjoying their meals and they seems happy.

By the way their look,I could feel that the foods here is really taste good!

"So...what do you want to eat for your lunch?"Bambam ask.Taking my order.

"urm..."I check the menu.All of the foods makes me hungry and craving.

"Can you decide for me?I can't make my decision"I said and it makes Bambam chuckle.

"Well...okay"he look at the menu and suggest a few foods for me.

🐍🐍🐍

It's a same day like yesterday...but this time,it's the last day I would cooperate with Mr. Lee as his problem had already finished and he thanked me so much for helping him.