£1

Seolmi pov

"Hey!watch where you're walking b*tch!"that guy give me a dirty looks before walking away.

"Sorry"I bow at him and sighs after he gone.

I arrive at my work place with panting because of running.

And there stood my boss with his fierce face looking at me.

I gulp and straighten my body.

"Sorry mrs. Lee"I bow to her.

"This is the 10th time I heard your apologize...what's your excuse now?"she shot a glare on me.

"I...."just before I could say something,Mrs. Lee interupt.

"Getting up late again?"I slowly nod even that's not the reason.

"Seolmi...I really hates people that are not punctual..do you know that?"I nod once again.Eyes down.

This is my 2nd week of work here.And here I am...being scold by my boss again.

"I'm not gonna keep a worker that are not responsible like you...you're fired"she state.

"But...but mrs. Lee please give me last chance.

"How many last chance do you want Park Seolmi?I've already sick of giving you chance...you can lift your leg and go out from this shop now"mrs. Lee leave me.

I could feel some glare from some of the worker here...they're smirking,chuckling and gossiping.

I could feel it in the very 1st day I work here,they doesn't like me.

Well,nobodies like me.

I walk out from the shop and sighs.

Never mind,I've another job this evening.So for now,I should find a new job for morning.

This is how my life been...I should work every single day to pay my parents debts.To pay all the bills.

It's not hard as long as you're not giving up.

I sit on a big rock that I saw.There's no bench so that's why I sit here.

I don't know what else to do now..I have to find money but I don't know how and where.

All people that are passing by me just give me a dirty looks.They look at me like I'm really dirty.Am I?

Suddenly,I saw someone walk towards me while his hand finding something in his pocket.

He take out some dollars from his pocket and throw it to me.

I look at him in confuse."err...what is this for,mr?"

"Don't you ask for money?"I raise up my eyebrows.

"When?"

"Tch..don't act like you're clueless...by the way you're clothing,I know you're a beggar don't you?"he said smirking.

"I'm sorry mr. but I'm not...I'm ju-"I try to give the money back to him but then he shout.Making all the people that are around us look at our direction.

"Hey!!don't touch me with that dirty hand of yours!don't you know where your place is?!"he suddenly push me harshly that I fall on the floor.

The people around us are just staring with their eyes while chuckling.Not even thinking about helping me up.

"You're acting like you're not a beggar but actually you are!!I can't believe this why are you so stubborn?If you're a beggar just be it!Accept my money and thank me!I'm trying to be kind and donate you some of my money and yet you don't want to accept and want to touch me with that hand!"he brush his suit as if there was a shit on his suit.

I can't utter a word.I low my head down and clench my fist as hard as I can to endure myself from burst.I tried to not let out my tears.I shut my mouth up as the guy keep on cursing me.

This is so embarassing.I can't bear to look around me.I can heard the chuckle around me.They're all just watch this incident like it was a movie.

Why my life have to be like this?Am I ask for live like this?

That guy keep cursing on me.I don't know when will he stop.He keep embrassing me and give me a harsh word.

"What happen?"an unfamiliar voice suddenly appear.I can't lift up my face.I feel really humiliated right now.

Please just go...I don't want another guy come and continue to abuse me.

"You can't do this to her...even if she's a beggar..she's still a human"the unfamiliar voice say.

"Tch...a beggar will forever be a beggar...don't try to back her up"the guy coldly said and I could his death glare at me.

"Just go...before I call police"the guy that backing me up said and a momment later,I didn't heard any of his voice.

"Are you okay mrs?"he ask.I feel a bit surprise as I saw his face in front of me.

"I-I'm okay"I said trying to hold my sobbing sound.

"What's your name?"he ask.

"P-Park...Seolmi"

"Seolmi-sshi,let's go...this is not a right place for you to sit"he said."besides,there's too many people here..do you want to be curse again?"he continued by whisper in my ears.

I shook my head and then get up from my place with his help.

I look around there's still people who are giving me a dirty looks.

I bend my head down.Not bearing to look around.

Not bearing to look around