£4

"Yaah yaah yaah!!!what are you doing here?!get out!!!"I yell at her as soon as she get into my car and tighten her seatbelt.

"No!I want my locket today"she said arrogantly without even look at me.

"What the?yaah!"I yell and look at the seat that she sit.oh my god it got dirty!!!

"Get the hell out of my car!!!you're grossing my car!!!"I shout but she didn't buldge.

"Soon as I got my locket...I'll get out from your car"she said.

"Gosh you beggar so stubborn!I'm not gonna let you know where's my house area is!!get out!"

"I don't even want to know..I just to get my locket back"

"I said I'll give your locket tomorrow!!"

"I want it today"

I look at her with fierce but she didn't even scared with my scary death glare.I don't know what to do and then walk out from the car and walk to the taxi area.

I thought that beggar would not follow me but I'm wrong.

She follow me behind and stand right next to me.

"Stop following me you beggar!!!"I yell at her.Luckily there's nobody here.

"I'm not a beggar..I just want my locket back..that's all"she said in a low tone this time.Not as cold as just now."you don't know how much it means to me"

I throw the feels of sympathize away,"that's just an old locket...tch"I murmured but she somehow seems to heard it as she suddenly growl.

"It seems old but that OLD locket give me strength for me to stay alive every time I want to commite suicide!"her yell makes me startled.

What makes her want to comite suicide?is this life hard for her to stay?

But then,she stop.She's quiet.But I can hear a sobbing sound coming from my side.

She's crying.

Am I the one who mad her cry???Am I?what should I do?

"I miss my parents"she say while sobbing.

And then I remember something again.In that locket...there were an old couple..Smiling happily.

Was it perhaps,her parents?

My action makes her startled a bit and lift her face up to look at me.

I hawk,"let's go...I'll take you to my house and give you back the locket...but then!you've to go home by your own!I won't drive you back!"

She seems a bit happy with my statement that makes her smile.

She had a pretty smile.

"thank you"she wipe her tears with her fingers.

"L-let's go"I said and leave her behind.

We stay quiet in the car..Don't know how and what conversation to start with.So we decided to just stay quiet until we arrive at my house.

As soon as we arrive,I walk out from my car and so as her.

"Come in"I instruct her.She looks amazed by my big house.

Perhaps,her house didn't looks like this at all

"Wait here...I'll go get your Precious locket in my room"I emphasize the word precious and I saw her rolling her eyes in annoyance.

I walk to my room and find my yesterday pants.As soon as I found it,I take out the locket from my pocket and open the heart shape.

Once again I was greet by the old couple happy face..They seems happy together.

I smile for awhile and walk out from my room to the living room.

She's still survey my house with her round eyes.She looks like a country girl who was just arrive at a city.

"Here!"I said as soon as I'm in front of her.

She take the locket from my hand and hug it.

She looks so happy.

"Thank you...thank you so much!"he thanked me.

"Yeah yeah whatever...now,go"I coldly said and that smiley face of her gone.

"Urm...okay"she muttered and walk slowly to the front door.

As soon as she step out from my front gate,I walk to the door and watch her.

Cluelessly stare the road.I bet she don't even know where she is.

I sighs loudly.She's so troublesome.

"Yaah beggar!come here!I'll drive you home"I shout and that startled her up.

"N-no!I can walk home myself"she reject.

"Don't be so stubborn and just get into my car if you want to go home"I roll my eyes and get in my car.Waiting for her ass to get into my car.

20 minutes later,we arrive at her house with her help.

It was very dark and...deserted here.I can't believe that this is a place that human can live.

Just look at the house.It looks old and the house can collapse in any second..

The alley too..It seems like there's no one would walk or drive here.It's so dark and scary.

How could she stay here?doesn't she scared?

"Is this...your house?"I ask.Looking at the house with a really dirty look.

"Y-yeah"she slowly answer.

"It looks like a haunted house...you live here alone?"she nod and that makes my eyes grow wider."really?as in alone?!no one besides you?"

"Yes?"she reply.

"Don't you scared?"she shook her head in innocent way.

We keep on silence for some minutes before i voice up,"yaah...we've arrive so get the fuck out of here!"she seems startled a bit but then she make a move.

She bowed at me and thanked me for sending her home but I didn't answer back and just drove away from the alley.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

30M already and the boyfriend ver. of Lullaby tho

JB,Bambam and Youngjae being crackhead as always.

We got to hear got7's main vocalist once more

Got to see Youngjae and JB all hyped up!

Jackson and Jinyoung being serious while Yugyeom and Mark just be themselves

I'm loving it