£25

Jimin sent me home safely, and shockingly Mark is already home.

"Jimin, can you please dont tell him about today's incident?"I beg, putting both of my hand together to persuade him.

Jimin chuckle looking at me, "why?"

"just because.. He will say that im just a troublemaker"

"maybe he'll ask if you're okay?"Jimin ask and I shook my head fast.

"nonono, he'll never do that..he didnt even care about me"I said.

Jimin raise his eyebrows up,"really?"

"jimin, please"I beg.

"okay okay fine... Let's go"Jimin walk out from the car and I follow him in the back.

Jimin doesnt even buldge to press the bell, he just straight open the door and there's Mark figure in the living room as if he's waiting for someone.

"hey Mark" Jimin greet, making Mark turn himself to look at us.

His eyes fall on me, staring at me with a confuse look.

"go up and rest, i want to talk with Mark" Jimin pat my head as if im a kid.

But i just nod and walk away, dont minding Mark who's looking at me weirdly.

I take a shower and clean myself up.

Just as i was about to open the door, the door suddenly wide open from outside.

There stood Mark outside my room.

He stare me from head to toe, as if he was examining me.

I look at him, literally confuse with his action.

"im gonna do housework now"I said and was about to walk away but Mark block my way.

"just..take a rest"he said, slow but loud enough for me to catch what he said.

"what-n"

"rest, you look like a ghost... I wont take any responsible if you fall sick later on" Mark roll his eyes.

"umm"

"there's nothing you can do, the house already clean and i will eat outside with Jimin later so you dont have any work for today..im not asking you to rest for free"

I literally roll my eyes unconsciously, i thought he was just being nice.

And i thought Jimin tell him everything.

"ok then"I shrugged my shoulder.

Mark still stand still in front of my door making me turn confuse again.

What did he actually want?

I hawk making him return back into reality and he quickly walk away.

💲💲💲

"Seolmi come here"Mark call as I was doing the housework.

"yes?"I ask as I was already in front of him.

"next week is my parents 30th anniversary"he speak, making me confuse.

So, did that thing have any relation with me?

Mark roll his eyes as he saw my confuse look, literally annoyed with me still cannot catch up what he's trying to say.

"they will organize their 30th anniversary party at their house and I'm definitely have to show up"he explain.

"so, what's that party have to do with me?"I ask, still confuse.

"you are going with me obviously"

I shock,"what?why?"

"because you're my girlfriend?"Mark answer it with sarcastic.

"but-"

"if you didnt come with me, my mom would ask about you so you should attend"he cutted.

"Park Jimin will attend too"

My eyebrows raise as Jimin's name being said.

"so you should act as his sister"he continue.

I just nod my head. Am I allowed to disobey?

"that's all?so can I continue my work?"I ask for permission

Mark didnt give any answer, but instead he stare me expressionless.

"no,you sit here"said Mark, he shift himself a bit to give space for me to sit.

"um, i still have a lot to d-"

"i said sit"

I lean the broom on the wall and walk towards Mark.

As soon as I sit besides him, he ask me to come closer so I uncomfortably shift closer to him.

"look at me"he ask.

I turn myself right in front of him, staring down while fiddling with my finger.

What the hell did he want?

"i said, look at me"

I let out a sighs and look up to meet with his eyes.

He's staring at me. Not saying anything.

Ok, should I ask him to lower his gaze? He makes me feel really uncomfortable right now.

What does he really want?

He looks like he's examining my whole face as if there's something wrong.

"you look soulless"he comment.

My jaw dropped."sorry, what?"

" you have puffy eyes, your lips dry, your hair seems like you didnt wash for days, your skin is dry too and have a lot of acne traces"he continue without thinking about my feeling or reaction.

He remain expressionless.

"ok what was all that about?"I ask, trying to control my emotion as he commented about my face.

"overall, you look dull and ugly"he made a really sharp comment.

I put both of my hand on my both cheeks,"im not going to impress anybody so i dont care!"

"i care, you're my girlfriend but you look so,urghh..are you trying to embarassed me?"he ask.

"no one knows about our status besides your mom...besides, im always well-dress when im with your mom so what's the problem?"I rolled my eyes,annoyed with his comment.

"well, our status will be expose starting next week so i dont like my so-called girlfriend looking like a beggar"

My eyes grow big,"what?"

"some of your schoolmates will be attending the party"he state which makes me double shock.

"WHAT?!"

Mark shrugged his shoulder.

"im not going"i stood up.

"no, you're coming with me"

"oh please i dont want to! What would they say when they see me that day?"I beg for his mercy.

"what? You're known for being Park Jimin's family and they already know about us..what to be shame for?"

"but this is too much, I-I cant lie to them anymore"

"then what are you gonna do?tell them the truth? Then go on, you're the one who will get all the effect not me"

Mark leave me confuse.

TBC✨

I just want to say that, Love Loop is THAT song

The song is so beautiful😍and im sad that jackson couldnt be part in the mv

Btw, got7 already made their first appearance in Today Show and gawwddd they dropped Eclipse English Version out of nowhere!

And they already appeared GDNY again fr the second time and in Build Series for the first time!

Im waiting for someone to edit When Got7 in America😍