£14

"you take so long to just buy groceries?"as soon as I arrive home, I'm greeted by the mad Mark Tuan who was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"i'm sorry.. I got lost in the supermarket"I lied.

"i cant even trust you for once"he roll his eyes in annoyed and walk to his room.

I let out a sighs of relief because i didn't get caught of lying.I'm bad at lying though why didn't he notice?

Anyways, I walk in to the kitchen and put away all the groceries at its place.

After that, I busied myself with swiping the floor and then mopping the floor.

Well this is always my duty as a maid.

I was mopping around Mark's front door and stop.

"why is he so annoying? Can't he at least be nice to me? i've stay here for about 3 weeks but he still treat me like I'm nobody...well yeah I am a nobody to him but... Ughh"I babble slowly in front of his door, afraid if he actually heard it.

"why don't Joshua take me as his maid?why did this guy take me as his maid? If I happen to become Joshua's maid, how wonderful my life would be, to be treated nice by him..he's so nice and goodlooking at the same time and he's totally the contrast of Mark"I roll my eyes after I finish praising Joshua.

I continue my duty to mop the floor when suddenly Mark's room door get open from the inside, revealing the shirtless him.

I shout in surprise and quickly close my eyes shut.

"i heard something just now, did you hear it?"he ask,probably heard my babbling.

"n-no"I stuttered,still trying my best to cover my eyes.

But I've already seen some tho. His well toned abs even tho he looks a little bit skinny, he still look hot.

"why are you closing your eye"he ask, clueless.

"y-you wear nothing"

"I wear sweatpant duhh you pervert"he utter.

"i didn't mean that! "

"did yo-woaah! "I heard him shout before finishing his sentence which get me confuse and curious

"did you wh-aahh!! "I shout as I feel someone grab my wrist and my feet didn't trace the floor anymore as it fly in the air.

I fall on a very hard thing but I dont think it is the floor.

I put my hand on the floor. I did think it is the floor.I trace the floor with my hand.up and down. It feels weird.

And that's when I heard Mark groaning or to be specific, moan.

I slowly open my eyes, trying to know what the hell is happening.

My eyes grow big when I see what's in front of me.

It's Mark fricking Tuan! And I'm on top of him! And I touch his fricking abs!

What the f*ck!!

"done checking my abs? "he said as I stop my hand's movement. His eyes darken.

What the f*ck you unloyal hand!

I was trying to get away from this embarassed momment but I cannot stand up as if someone forbid me.

"running after having fun?"ask him, his hands were tighten around my waist.

"eerr, Mr. Tuan...I should finish my hous-"I got cut off.

"then go"he smirk.

I try my best to not put my hand on his chest but on the floor and push me away from him but his grip was too tight around me.