£11

"How's school?"ask him as he plopped himself on the couch and loosened his tie.

"Good"I fake a smile.

I made some friends but it still not good.

"Did you follow what I said yesterday?"I nod,while doing the housework.

"Have you made my lunch?"once again,I nod.

He let out a sigh before stood up and walk to the dining table.

He eat in silence as always as I did my housework.

I'm tired as hell.

As soon as I get back from school,I wash up and cook his lunch and then straight to do the housework.

"Have you lunch yet?"he ask and I nod my head as an answer.

"Stop your work and eat first"he command and stopping me from doing whatever I was doing,turning my face to look at him.I raised one of my eyebrows up.

"But--"

"Or you can't have lunch today"he said before continue to chew his food.

I sigh,leaning the broom to the wall and walk towards the table.

"What are you doing?has no butt to sit?"he said,shotting a glare at me who was still standing awkwardly in front of him.

I quickly sit on a chair across him,awkwardly take a plate of rice and a chopstick.

It was awkward since we never eat together before.

We eat in silence the whole lunch before he suddenly stood up and walk towards his room.

He had already finished his food,that's why.

I huffed and put the chopstick on the table.

Didn't have any appetite to eat and then stood up and clean the table.

I was about to take a rest after all the housework but then,my door got slammed open and reveal a calm him.

I open my eyes wide,looking at him who was leaning on the door.

"what're you doing?"ask him,crossing his arm.

"I'm..."I pause,not sure of what to answer.

"Dress properly and follow me"

"What for err...mr.?"I ask but he didn't answer.

Instead,he just stared me with his expressionless face.

"You don't know my f*cking name?"he ask,slightly disbelief.

Well,it was because you didn't introduce yourself properly.

"We are already in chapter eleven but you still didn't know my name?"he repeat,send me a glare.

"Remember this properly or else I would have to find another girl for the heroin role"he said,looking at me like a murderer.

I gulped my saliva as he want to exchange me with another girl as the heroin.Oh please noo

"My name is Mark Tuan"he introduced."good enough?"

I slowly nod and repeat his name over and over again inside my head.

An hours later,I get in his car and he drove me to I don't know where.

We arrive right in front of a huge building.

I turn my gaze to look at Mark who was silently sitting on his seat without moving.

"Who's building is this?"ask me,looking at him clueless.

"Wait here...I'll be right back"he said before open the door car and slammed it hard.