£21

I was chilling in the living room as Jimin didn't let me do any housework in his house as his maid does it all.

So I feel kinda awkward sitting in this spacious room just relaxing and all.

At Mark's, i cant even have the chance to open the TV. As if the tv is just a decoration in that house.

Jimin came out from his room not long after that, making his way to the living room and plop himself besides me.

"hye Seolmi"Jimin greet and I greet him back.

"what are you doing? "he question.

"watching some...random drama but i couldn't understand a thing because i didnt watch it since episode 1"I shrug my shoulder and change to other channel.

"so tell me"Jimin suddenly face me excitedly,making me frown.

"tell you what?" I ask.

"how you and Mark meet? "

"er well,just randomly...he took my locket and i get it back"I explain.

"so how can you become his maid?"he ask.

"do you know that you're being nosey right now? "I snorted.

"i dont care.. i just want to know"

"well... He out of the blue ask me to be his maid so that's it"

"that's it? "his expression change. "i thought it would be something interesting"he pout.

"nothing about me is interesting"I roll my eyes.

"i found you interesting though"He pursed his lips as I snorted.

"so how's life with Mark? "he wriggle his eyebrows in teasing way.

"hell"just one word to describe.

"really? Than how about life with me? i know you just live with me 4 days but,i want to know"He excitedly waiting for my answer.

"well, if to compare with Mark, You're much better"

Jimin jump in happy, "right??I'm much more better than him right"I nod.

"yeah... He's kinda rUde and cold but he's kind"Jimin state.

"and i dont find why he made you his maid because, he has a maid"

"WAHTTT?? "

"you dont know about this?"he ask, slightly shock.

"i dont find anyone entering his house and cleaning the whole 1 month I live there?"I state, living Jimin confuse.

"maybe he had fired the maid... I dont know"

"Jimin"I call him who was paying attention watching the drama.

He hummed.

"can I ask you something?"I pause. "about Mark"

"go on"

"does he has a girlfriend?"I ask.

"as far as I know, no"he get up from his seat and walk away.

I was confuse for awhile but shrug it off as maybe he doesnt want to talk about Mark.

Awhile later, he came back with some snacks in his hand.

"let's watch movie?"he suggest and I don't decline it as I dont know much about any movie.

"what do you want to watch?"he ask, looking at me.

"um I don-"

"this...pick one"he hand me the cds to me and I flip another page to see which movie caught my attention.

"can i watch...."I point at the cd and it make Jimin's jaw dropped.

"seriously Seolmi? "he ask disbelief. "Frozen? "

"i dont have any chance to watch it yet"I pouted. "please"

Jimin roll his eyes and let out giggles later on, "okay okay anything for you"

I clap my hand as i wait patiently Jimin doing work.

Jimin finally plopped himself besides me and take a pack of cookies and unwrap it.

I watch the movie with much attention.

Elsa so beautifulll.

I always heard the songs being played or sung in everywhere I go so I kind of remember the lyrics.

When the songs start I start to sing a long too.

"do you want to build a snowmannn~"I sing.

Jimin snorted besides me as he munch the cookies.

"dude this movies is around 2013 and you havent watch it? I've got bored watching this again and again"he roll his eyes.

"well...tv at my house doesnt have any function so we had not watch tv"I state and Jimin eyes grow big.

"at all? " "at all"

"okay...I will not disturb you, just watch how many times you want to"

"thank you Jimin i luv youuuu"I hug him tight and then focus on the movie back.

Jimin in the other hand froze in his spot after getting a tight hug from her.

He scoffed later on and shrug the thought that are disturbing him away,munching the cookies quietly.

Sometimes he would steal glance at the happy Seolmi and smile.

"Elsa have that cool aura while Anna is such a warm side that made people around her comfortable....awww they're both adorable I love the ending"I fangirl happily.

"so the true love in this movie is the love between the sisters awwww..isnt that cute"I slap Jimin's arm and it happen to awake Jimin from his peaceful sleep.

"err... Sorry"I apologize as I didnt realise that he was actually sleeping.

"ughh.. It has ended? "Jimin ask in a deep husky voice,which shock me since his usual voice doesnt sound deep like that.

He look hawt.

"y-yeah"I stuttered.

I found something under Jimin's mouth and that was some cookies stick under it.I chuckle at how childish he was and unintentionally wipe it away.

Making Jimin froze in his spot while looking at me.

"there you are, you're such a mes-"I stop as I feel his stare towards me and I stare into his deep one.

I soon realise my blunder and distance away from him, "i-i'm sorry"

Jimin try to hide his feelings by creeping a teasing smirk on his face,"i would like you to wipe for me everyday babygirl"he whisper sending shiver down my spine.

He chuckle watching at my reaction and suddenly stand up.

"i have such a great night with you tonight even tho I dont enjoy the movie"he wink at me. " good night and dream of your daddy okay? "

I literally roll my eyes that make Jimin laugh and reach out his hand to pat my head.

"go to sleep.. You've school tommorrow"

TBC

Sorry for the long hiatus