£22

A week has already pass and I had to move to Mark's house back as Mark has already wait me downstairs.

So fast. I thought he will fetch me tommorrow because as I know, he just came back from overseas today.

I like staying here, despite Jimin being a flirt boy, everything's fine.

He take good care of me and I have a companion to talk to. He let me rest and not let me do any housework as he has maids.

We kinda get along together now and I like his presence now.

Knowing that I will leave his house, sadden me.. Wonder when will we meet again?

"is everything ready? "Jimin pop out of nowhere, standing right in front of my room door.

"y-yeah"I stuttered, staring at him.

"let me carry that"Jimin came in and grab my suitcase.

"is that okay? This look heavy"i scratched the back of my neck, wondering what have I wear until the bag became so heavy like this. It just been a week.

"nah.. I'm strong"he said, showing his muscle and I just giggles.

We both walk downstairs and to the compound and I could see Mark's figure leaning against his sport car.

Jimin and Mark is two different man. Yeah sure they are.

Jimin is much more gentleman and sweet than Mark.

Mark is much more colder and have that aura to make people around him scared.

Jimin put the suitcase in the car and close the door shut, turning to face me with a smile in his face.

"thank you, jimin for this whole week"I thanked him.

"no problem babygirl, i just do my duty"he ruffled my hair which I let him do it because he had done it couple times and I had already imune by it.

"guess, are we gonna meet again?"I ask, hesitating a bit and get a chuckle as a respond from the guy in front of me.

"of course! I'll visit you sometimes"he pinch my cheeks and I shrug his hand away.

I heard someone scoffed from behind and that's Mark, staring at us expressionless.

"get in"Mark gaze me with his cold eyes which make me scared. Geez what made his mood turn like that?

"okay.. Goodbye Jimin"I wave him a goodbye as he did the same before stuffing his hands on the pocket.

I wait for Mark to talk with Jimin for awhile and I couldn't hear any single thing.

After that, Mark get in the driver seat and start to drive away.

The mood is cold as always.
It's different when I'm in a car with Jimin. He has a lot to say and talk.

"cat got your tongue? "Mark spoke, snaping me out from my thought.

"huh?"

"falling in love with Jimin already? "ask him, a slight smirk appear from his lips.

"what? N-no! "I deny, shooking my head.

"yeah sure,looking at how you stare him just now...you looks like you're in lovesick"he tease.

"no way! i'm not looking at him that way"I deny, fiddling my finger with the hem of my shirt.

"really? "ask him,pausing before continue, "good then because you're not allowed to date with any guys especially my friends"