£30

"make way to our princess here!"Somi shout right after she came to me.

Students that are walking around stop and look at us.. Some of them whispered to each other while staring at me.

"Somi...you're embarrasing me"I said in a low voice, enough for Somi to hear it.

"why? You should not be embarrased! Just enjoy this while you are on it!"Somi laugh, she then hook her arm with mine and walk me to the class.

Once I get into the classroom, I saw Yeri rolled her eyes in annoyed and look elsewhere.

"uhukk some got jealous uhukk" Somi scoffed while walking to our place.

"did you see Yeri's face? She's completely annoyed"Somi ask and laugh happily.

"heyyy what happen yesterday?"asked Guanlin, turning his face towards us.

"there's a lot things happening yesterday! You see, Seolmi is now famous around school today!"Somi said.

"woaah really?"Samuel ask, turning his gaze to Seolmi.

"no, nothing happen yesterday.. Somi just made things up"

Samuel pursed his lips and look back at Somi.

"yahh! Im not! "Somi yelled, not satisfied.

A minutes later, our class started and we focus on the class.

◽◽◽

I walk to the canteen with Daehwi and Samuel as Somi and Guanlin have to help mrs. Lee with something in the office.

They're talking about something that I didnt understand so I just decided not to interrupt them.

"Samuel! Do you want to go with me later?" Daehwi ask. Shaking Samuel's arm which make the boy annoyed.

"go where?"Samuel ask, shrugging Daehwi off from him.

Daehwi pouted when Samuel push him, "find some stuff"

"okay then, since im bored"Samuel agreed and Daehwi shouted happily.

"do you want to follow us?"samuel ask me all of sudden, making me surprise.

"you're asking me?"

"of course yes"Samuel answered with an amused look.

"oh i thought both of you gonna ignore me"I gibe.

"uh noo..you're just too quiet so i didnt talk to you"Daehwi explained.

I just smile, "nah it's okay...and nope, i want to go home right away after this"

"really???? It's a shame.. Okay thenn"

We arrive at the canteen and eat like always at the same place.

There's nothing weird happen after the party. Everyone just do their own business.

Nobody disturb me, even Yeri and her boyfriend. And that's such a relief.

Everytime I walked in front of her, she just rolled her eyes, annoyed to see me but she did nothing. She just continue to talk with her friends.

I don't know why she behave like this but im so grateful she did it. Atleast, i can focus on the class better without worrying about Yeri.

My everyday routine just passed like this. Nothing happened. I studied comfortably without anyone disturb. I like it so far.

At home, Mark and I still talk to each other but not too much. Knowing Mark, he's not a guy who talk too much. He talk when he think he must to.