£9

I've been working with him for 3 days now.

So far so good.He likes to babble sometimes because I didn't do the work properly but I think I had done it with all of my heart.

Never mind,I'll just shrugged it off..he's my boss and he's a stubborn guy anyways.

That guy who I don't know his name yet,called me and asked me to go to the living room which was the way I was going now.

As I reach there,I saw nobody but just a girl school uniform right on the sofa and automatically makes me frowned.

Who's school uniform is this?Did he brought a school girl coming here?

Or it could be his sister uniform.

I suddenly miss my old school.

My thought flew away as I heard a loud bang coming from that guy room.

I quickly bow at him as he asked me to always bowed to him when he was around.

He give me a look that I couldn't read so I just ask him,"who's uniform is this?"

"You want me to wash this uniform?"I ask clueless.

"That's yours"my eyes and mouth were wide open as I heard his statement.

"What?why?I don't need it"

"You need that,you need to go to school..I don't want a dumb maid to work with me"he blurted out making me pouted.

"I'm not dumb!I know everythin--"

"I told you before that you don't have any right to defy my orders..once I made my decision,than you have to follow it"he calmly said.His hand was folded around his chest as he stare at me with his cold eyes.

"But..I cannot afford th--"

"I'll pay all the fees,so there's no more excuses..your school start tomorrow so don't get up too late or you'll be late for your first day"he get in his room as soon as he finish talking.

My jaw dropped at what I just heard and what will happen next.

I don't even imagine that I'll go to school back..I mean,I love to go to school and when I heard news about this,it makes me excited.

My eyes got teary all of sudden but I quickly wipe it off.

I happily take the school uniform and hug it tightly and then I turn my gaze to a door that was shut neatly and smile at it.

💲💲💲

I knock the door of his bedroom as I had already done making dinner for him.

A few minutes later,he open the door with his eyes half open and messy hair.Probably he just got up from his sleep.

"Am I disturbing you?"I ask carefully.

"Umm..why?"I could know he was annoyed with me according to his voice.

"I had already done your dinner"I said and look at him who was trying his best to not dozed off in front of the door.

"Okay"he was about to close the door when I push it.He look at me,slightly annoyed.

"Em,about the school thing"I pause while playing with the hem of my skirt."thank you"I slowly brought my eyes to him and we lock gaze for a momment before he slowly look away with his sleepy eyes.

"Umm"he hummed and slowly close the door behind him.Leaving me alone in front of his bedroom.

I lift my shoulder up and brought my bottom lips to the front as I walk to the kitchen to clean the mess that I made.