£17

You guys should really watch this

This whole video is hilarious

Jackson looks so cute fanboying over a youtubers whakbsjdkd

He's such a social butterfly even though they dont know each other and this is just their 1st/2nd meet I'm crying

So now he's officially a 'protein' ><

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I push him away harshly, "what?! "

"dont you hear me? "he scoffed, adjusting his shirt before plopped himself on the sofa.

"why should I? "I ask, confuse with the sudden order.

"dont ask much,just do whatever i ask you to do...disobey me, and you'll not be happy with what I'll do to you"he coldly say. "make me coffee"

I scoffed under my breath and sarcastically say, "yes master Tuan"

I make my way to the kitchen to make him drink.

What does he mean by making me as his girlfriend? What happen?

What problem that I had cause until he made that crazy decision?

didn't I'm the one who's gonna tell him that he has put me in a big problem?

He left me hanging and confuse which I hate so much.

I was too into the thought of wanting to kill Mark until I feel sting on my forehead.

I turn around just to see Mark who look down at me with his expressionless face.

"what took you so long?I've been waiting for 10 minutes"he roll his eyes and look at the mug in front of me.

I have not put the Coffee powder yet in the mug which makes him groan.

"feels like not having a maid in this house"he muttered and then make the coffee himself.

What startled me was that he's trapping me between his arm while he busy making his own coffee.

I was gulping really hard at how close his face is with mine.

I look away,trying so hard to breath.

After awhile, I peek at him carefully because he was taking so long just to make the coffee, I choke my own saliva when I catch him staring down at me.

"why are you being so nervous"he question.

Who will not be nervous if they were in this situation?!

"look here"he order.

I hesitantly follow his order and stare him as he's also staring down at me.

Both of his hand still trapping me which make me hardly move.

One simple move and something I couldnt even imagine could happen would actually happen.

"look, I've been in a lot of trouble today because of you so I dont want you to make me even stress out,did you hear that? "

I quickly nod.

"good...so tommorrow, i'm going to take you to somewhere.. Make sure to wake up early in the morning because we're going at 9...dress up well and wear the dress that I bought to you that day.. Dont even dare to wear any of your beggar shirts"he warn.

"what f-"

"dont question my decision or my order.. Just do as I say,got it? "he raise one of his eyebrows up, waiting for my answer.