£31

I wake up in a soft matress. My eyes wide open.

Wait, what happen?

Did Mark just carried me to my room? In that condition? No way!

Did I just trouble him?? Urghhh stupid Seolmi!

I knock my own head, realising how stupid I am. I should not dozed off!

I make a decision to wash up first before walk out from my room.

The first thing I saw is Mark sitting on the couch we sleep earlier while reading some book i think.

He's already recover? That fast?

"err Mark, you're already heal?"I ask, staring at him from the front door of my room.

He heard me and turn to look at me who just stood in front of the door.

He hawk before answer that he's okay now.

I just nod my head and walk to the kicthen to prepare dinner for us as usual.

These days have been so awkward between us two. I dont know why but Mark is trying to avoid himself from me.

So we didnt talk and interact too much, that's why I always hang around Jimin. He always fetched me after I finished school and we havr a lunch together.

I dont know how they get close to each other when they had such a different character. But well, opposites attract right?

While I busy cooking, he's busy with his own work in the living room.

I didnt bother to disturb him since he didnt disturb me either.

But he just healed from fever, how can he continue to work? What if he fall sick again?

I finish cooking and serve the food on the dining table, "Mark let's eat"

"you eat first"he said, not looking at me.

I stare at him for awhile before take a sit and eat by myself.

Well, I've already get used to this.

We no longer eat together like we used to. He's too busy these days or maybe he's just avoiding me again.

I shrugged the thought away. Not wanting to think about that.

After eating, I do house chores while waiting for Mark to finish eating so that I can clear the table and the kitchen.

I clean the living room and saw the table that are full with Mark's paper work.

He should not be working right now. He should rest in his room. Even if he's all heal now, he could be sick in any time if he keep on working.

I sigh, not knowing how to force this hard working man to go rest.

I continue to clean the living room, not bothering his paper work.

I once clean the table that are full with his paper work and later he's so furious with me. He yelled at me for cleaning the table and slammed his bedroom door hard.

Mark hawk making me turn back into reality, seeing Mark already finish eating, I walk to the kitchen to clean it.

While washing the dishes, I hummed some random song that came to my mind. Too focus on washing the dishes until I didnt concsious of Mark's presence behind me.

"what are you doing?"

I jumped in surprise as I hear Mark's voice right behind me, making me turn myself to look at the back.

"you shock me!"I said rubbing my chest.

"you're the one who are too into the song"he jeer making me pursed my lips and continue to wash the dishes.

Silence, I can feel Mark's stares on me which make me uncomfortable.

"thanks for today"he said, breaking the silence.

I turn to look at him, confuse..why so sudden? I mean, this is what I always do all day..why he want to thank me so sudden?

"for taking care of me"he continue.

"oh, it's okay...everyone will do the same thing as what I'm doing if they saw someone sick so"I grin and was about to continue washing the dishes but stop and stare at him again.

He who was just about to walk away look at me in confuse.

"you should stop overwork yourself.. You're just healed from your fever.. You should not work and just take a rest... You should not go to work tommorrow"I speak out all the thought that are playing in my mind.

"I should work"he reply short.

"why? You should not"

"so that I can distract myself" he uttered, staring at me.

"distract you from what?"I questioned.

He silent, just staring at me before he answered, "well from... everything, i got distract too easy"

"but still, you should take a rest for one day.. Overwork is really not good for your health, today you're fever.. How about the day after? Your condition will just worsen" I babble with my hand still covered with soap.

"should I?"he ask after another silent.

Why did he take so long in response to my words? I complained but just in my mind.

"yes you should... Health comes first"

"should I stop overworking and just do what I wanted to do?"

This time, I lift my eyebrows up, not understanding what he's trying to say.

"well of course"I answered it nevertheless.

My eyes grow bigger when Mark step closer towards me, his eyes still fixed on me.

"err Ma--"

Without any warning, he slam his lips on mine.

I....shocked. my eyes wide open not even blinking, trying to process what had happen.

I stood there stiff. My hands that are covered by soap cant do anything. I cant push him away with this hand.

After a minutes, Mark pulled away and stare me down who's still in shocked with the sudden kiss.

We both breath heavily. Silently just stay there.

"i overworked myself because i wanted to distract myself from you"he confessed.

"i dont know why but fuck, i keep on thinking about you these days"

I stay quiet, not knowing what to response. Blinking my eyes while staring up at him.

"screw it, I think...I like you"

as if my breathe were taken away, I shocked. I didnt expect this at all. I didnt expect this 3 words would came out from Mark's mouth.

"I like you"Mark repeat, leaning his forehead on mine, his hot breathe brush my cheeks.

This is too unexpected.

Before I could think straight again, he lean in and kiss me softly this time.

I slowly response the kiss.

◽◽◽

Finally 🙈