£34

I fiddle with my finger as I'm waiting for someone in the cafe.

She ask me to meet up here at 8 but im earlier.

I'm scared. In fact, I dont feel like coming here right after I got her messange.

Mark didnt know about this meet up since he's at work.

And I dont even think about telling him this. He shouldnt worry.

But, why should he worry about me?

Because he likes you

But he isnt sure about his feelings yet. And I cant always expect him to help me.

I've to confront this myself, since this is my problem.

But,

The sound of high heels convince me that she's already here.

Making me feel more nervous.

I stood up, staring down. Afraid to look at her in the eyes.

She without any words, take a sit in front of me.

"sit"she command

I hesitately sit.

"you know the purpose I call you today right?"

"y-yes aunt"I stuttered.

I heard her laugh cynically. " dont call me aunt.. It's disgusting when the word comes out of your mouth"

She say as she glare me.

"okay m-rs. Tuan"

"i will be honest, get out of my son's house"

I stiffen.

"i know you have been living in my son's house all this time... stupid me thinking that you're really Park Jimin's younger sister when I obviously know that he didnt even have one"she said coldly.

I stay quiet, as I wait for her to say other words.

"i dont know what's your purpose to stick around my son but whatever that is, I want you to stay away from him.. You're a bad influence"she continue.

"but I'm n-"

"how much do you want?"she ask, shooting daggers on me.

"wh-what do you mean?"

"dont act stupid, I know you want money... People like you is easy to predict so how?"

I fiddle with my fingers under the table. I didnt expect mrs. Tuan to think of me this low.

Just, what's wrong with being poor?

It isnt me who ask to be one.

Trying hard to hold back tears, I give her a smile.

"i dont want any mrs. Tuan.. I will leave your son so dont worry"

"i dont trust you, people like you has a lot of agenda"she said, not trusting me at all.

"how do you make Jimin even conspire with you? Did his parent even know about this? His sister tch.. What? How dare you lied to me this whole time?"she ask, her eyes still not leaving me.

"i-im sorry mrs. Tuan, i didnt mean to"

"you're making me laugh. What do you mean by you didnt mean it? When you obviously lied not only me, but the whole event, and school.. Do Mark even know about this?"

"h-he didnt know"i lied.

Mrs. Tuan squealed angrily.

"you even lied to my son! You such a gold digger!"she yelled and slap me in the face.

Making all the customers in the cafe turn around to look at us, wanting to know what's happen.

I froze. Well, did I deserve this? I deserve this... Right?

"dont you ever dare to appear in front of me and my son again!"she yelled and then walk away with anger.

My cheeks hurt a lot with the unexpected slap.

This really hurts a lot. Mrs. Tuan who's really kind to me before, could turn like this.

She completely hate me now.

I guess, she just likes me because of my connection with Jimin. She dont even sincerely likes me.

I feel very sad.

3rd person POV

Mark walk towards kitchen but there's no presence of Seolmi there.

"seolmi?"Mark call, but there's no response.

"Seolmi? Where are you?"once again he ask, walking towards seolmi's room, he knock the door but still no response.

Slowly, he open the door and what surprise him is that Mrs. Tuan is there, sitting on the bed.

"oh son, you're already home"Mrs. Tuan say, giving her son a smile.

"what are you doing here? Where's Seolmi?"he ask, looking around the room which looks empty without any Seolmi's things.

"oh the liar? I kick her out"she say without feelings.

Mark's eyes widen. "what?!"

"she didnt deserve to live here... How dare she deceive us? She and Park Jimin.. How can Park Jimin conspire with her?"

Mark walk away from the room, stroking his hair back.

"Mark Tuan! Are you listening?! Where are you going?!"Mrs. Tuan shout as she walk out from the room, following Mark behind.

"find Seolmi"

"what?! Why should you?! Hey, she had deceived us all!"

"no, she didnt deceived me"

Mrs. Tuan stiffen at Mark's word. "did you-"

"yes, i know about her situation.. I'm the one who took her in.. She isnt at fault in this.. All the lie were made by me. This is all my fault and now she has to bear with this"Mark explain, making mrs. Tuan even more angrier.

"what? why? How could you do this? Why did you take a girl like her into your house? She's not worth it! How could you lie to me?!"Mrs. Tuan yelled.

"i like her, mom"he confess,making mrs. Tuan shook her head in deny.

"ani, I think I've fall for her"he continue.

"no, this is not right.. You're just kidding right? That bitch must have done something to you...I-"

"im sorry mom, but can we discuss this later?"Mark interrupt and get in the car.

He ignore Mrs. Tuan shouts and drive out from the yard.

He try to call her but she didnt response.

"Park Seolmi answer your fucking phone!"Mark yelled as he hit the steering wheel.

Mark went to Seolmi's old house but she's not there.

He search for her everywhere but still, he couldnt find her.

"seolmi?"

◽◽◽

Have you guys check out Ateez Thanxx MV??