£15

"hey Seolmi, don't you want to join us to go having karaoke later?"Somi ask the same question for the 3rd time today.

"i'm sorry I can't go"I refuse.

"why?"she ask, pursing his lips.

"because.... Because I have something coming up at home"I lied.

"aw, That's a waste..i'm just thinking about having a fun day with you"Somi said which makes me sad.

"guess... I have to hang out with those two again"she sighs.

"i'm s-aww! "just before I could say sorry, I feel my head aching as something hit my head loudly.

"seolmi!!" Somi shout as she saw the incident. "are you okay? "

"ops! Sorry! i didn't know the ball will ended up hitting you"Yeri uttered before laughing with his gang.

"cut the bullshit!you do it on purpose dont you?!"Somi stand up and yell at Yeri who was laughing histerically.

"what? Why should I do that? It's not that she has any mistakes to me for me to do that to her,right Seolmi? "she lie,obviously.

"you daughter of a b-"

"somi enough..maybe she did not mean it"I said, trying to stop Somi.

"blood!!"Somi said as soon as she turn to look at me.

"blood?"I ask, touching my already wet hair. My hand was covered with red liquids.

Soon, I can't remember what happen.

💲💲💲

"ok...thank you"I hazily heard someone's talking besides me before the I heard a sound of a door close.

"you're really a troublesome"someone sighs besides me and I could hear him walk away.

I carefully open my eyes and try to get up from laying down but my head aches as I try.

I touch my head and I feel something wrapped around my head.

Wait, when did I get my head treat?

I look around.

This is my room!

Wasn't I suppose to be at school?!

I stare at the clock, it's already 7.30p.m.

Did I sleep this whole day?!

What happen after I fainted?! Who take me home?!

I was about to get up but then the door crack open, revealing Mark,with a frown look on his face.

"where're you going? "

"what happen? "i ask.

"amnesia by just getting hit by a ball? "he ask in amuse.

I roll my eyes.

"i fainted and i dont know what happen after that"I say. "who sent me home? "

"your secret admire"I blush at the statement.

I have a secret admire?