£32

After what happen that day, we're awkward.

Like really really awkward.

He come home even late after that, trying his best to avoid from meeting me.

Me too, finishing the work quickly and just locked myself up in the room until he entered his room.

It's so awkward between us.

He might be regretting what he had done before.

And did I really response to his kisses? Like, really? I'm not even expected that. Why tho?

Is it because I dont know what to do so I just response to the kiss? Will this happen again if other guy kiss me?

Or....do I like him?

But since when?

Right after we broke the kiss, as if Mark already snapped back into the reality, he backed away from me. Looking surprised at his brave action.

"i-im sorry"he stuttered and then walk out from the house. Leaving me dumbfounded.

Well, I think he might be regretting it now.

Yeah like hello, who am I? And who is he? Why should he likes me at the first place?

He must be confuse for a second so that's why....he just wanna test.

And it turns out that he didnt like me.

That's maybe right. Who would likes me anyway?

I suddenly think about Jimin. Maybe he also feel the same. Confuse.

As far as I know, Jimin has a lot of girls around him. And they're all better looking than me and fucking rich too so, he liking me is just because he's confuse between his feelings to other girls.

"Seolmi! What are you thinking? Stop daydreaming!"Somi surprised me from the back.

"nothing, just stuff"I replied, and we entered the classroom.

The situation in the classroom at the moment looks strange.

All my classmates are whipering with each other while looking at me, which makes me really confuse as of why they stare me like that.

Some of them even look at me as if I'm so disgusting to their eyes.

"what are you guys staring at?!"Somi ask as she also find it strange.

"okay okay the main character is now arrive"Yeri yelled, walking towards me with a smirk on his face.

"i really want to congratulate you"says her, giving me a fake ever smile to me.

"w-what for?"I stuttered, feeling uneasy.

"You were crowned as the best actor. Makes us all not even notice that you have been acting in front of us all this time... Give an applause to her guys!"she yelled, clapping her hand in front of me.

I'm speechless.. How did she...

"wait what bullshit are you talking about now? What are you so unhappy about?"Somi snapped.

"see! Even her closest friend doesnt even know about this! This is so interesting!"Yeri laughed.

I look at Daehwi, Guanlin and Samuel who doesnt even look at me as they just put their head down. Dont even bear to look at me.

I turn my gaze to Somi who also turn to look at me. As if asking what is this about.

"Somi honey, if you want to know just go to our school platform..it's already spread like a flame"

I widen my eyes. Wait.. What?

I stiffen at the front door of my class. Not knowing what should I do at this moment as Somi take out her phone and open the school platform.

Somi lift her head and stare me as she already read the news.

"what is this? Seolmi... This isnt true right?"she ask, as if she's asking me to response that this is all just fake.

I close my eyes. Holding my tears from flowing.

This is it... This is what I'm afraid of from the day I start schooling here. It's finally come.

"come on Seolmi, your best friend is asking you..tell us the truth"Yeri inflame.

"tell me that, You're really Park Jimin's sister...that you're not coming from a poor family?!"Somi shouted when she didnt get my answer.

Slowly, I shook my head, "this is all true... This is all true Somi... I-I'm sorry"

Somi looks so speechless right now. I'm so afraid of this moment, that Somi will finally found the truth and she will leave me.

"I cant believe this... Yo-you lie to me all this time? When I'm your closest friend"she stop.

"Somi.. Im sorry"I begged, reaching her hand but she back away, not even letting me to grab her.

"I guess, you didnt think the same as me... You never even considered me as your best friend"

"no, it's not like that.. I really like friending with you So-"

Before I could finish my words, Yeri push me until I fall on my knee.

I hissed in pain.

"you deserve this bitch! You think you can deceive us forever? You think we're dumb arent you?!"Yeri growl, pulling my hair.

"Yeri! it's hurt! "I cried out.

I look at Somi who doesnt even bother to help me. She just look at me without expression.

This feels so hurt.

"this is what you deserve for deceiving us all! How dare a beggar like you even schooling at this prestigious school?!"Yeri shouted as she let go of her anger by grabbing my hair so hard and slapped me.

My classmates didnt do anything either. Just watch as if they're actually agreed that I deserve this kind of treatment.

"Yeri... Stop it's really hurt"I cried as I tried to protect myself from Yeri.

"shut up bitch dont even dare call out my name!"she slap me.

"what happen here?!"the principle come at that time, making all students gasp and Yeri stop torturing me.

💸💸💸

I was told to go home to get some rest after discussing with the principle.

Yeri is not subjected to any punishment as her parents came along just now.

After that, Jimin was called to fetch me up. He look at me with concern as for how I look. I look so mess at the time.

He left me in the car and go to talk about something with the principle. That's what he told me when I asked him. I dont know.

I sit on the seat looking out to the window, didnt have any energy to talk.

Jimin respect me and didnt even bother to ask me anything, he just drive quietly letting me rest.

I ask him to bring me to his house as I cant stay with Mark at this moment with this mess condition.

He might be hearing about this soon.

Her mom must be really surprise and angry if she read the news about me that're going viral in school.

She might know, because she's the school's president.

I'm doomed

◽◽◽

Have you listen to Treasure's debut song, BOY????

Damn, they're all so gooood