£8

He gave me his shirt and he said that this is the smallest shirt that he had.But it still looks oversized for me.

He showed me my room.I'm shook for a second after I entered the room.It was so huge yet beautiful.The blue pastel coloured wall...the queen-sized bed.It was totally different with my room!

So...I guess I'll live here from now on right?

After I refreshing my body with shower,I wear the shirt that guy gave to me just now.See....it still look big to me.I can't even see my short pant as if I didn't wear any.

By the way,he still didn't tell me his name..What's his name??I really want to know.

As I was thinking nonsense,a weird sound suddenly appear making me surprise.

I glance at my stomach and scrub my hand on it.

Ahh~I'm so hungry.

I want to get out from this room so bad but how if I meet him?It must feel awkward for me to live in his house.It must be awkward for him too because I'm living here.

I sighs and lay my body on the queen-sized bed.It was so soft and comfortable until makes me dozed off.

💲💲💲

I yawn as I awake from my sleep.Why I feel so comfortable though?My bed is usually not this soft and it hurt my back a lot...

I open my eyes and look around the room.Blue pastel wallpaper...

And I already remember everything that happened yesterday..it's not a dream!

I'm at that guy house and this is my first day of being his maid.

I take a glance at the clock and it was already 11 o'clock.Oh god what have I done?!

That guy must have been so angry right now!!!!

I get my ass up from the bed and quickly run out from the room to the living room.

I saw that guy..he was sitting on the sofa while reading a newspaper.

Isn't he going to work?

"Wow...how can you get up so early in the morning?"he's voice startled me.How can he know that I'm right behind him?

Is there any cctv?

"Err...I-I'm sorry"I stuttered.

"Now I know why you always get fired by all of your bosses out there"he coldly says.

He put the newspaper on the table and turn to look at me.He stares me up and down.

And by that,I relized that I'm still didn't wash up.I might looks like a real beggar by now.

"Don't you wear any....pant?"he ask, makes my cheeks blush all of sudden.

"I-I wear!"I muttered.

"That is the smallest shirt I ever had...how can it still looks so big on you?you're so tiny...don't you eat more?"

I didn't answer his question and stay bow my head down.

"I have made you some list of work for today..."he continue when he doesn't get any response from me.He take out a small note from his pocket and that'll maybe be my list of work.