£20

3rd person pov

"yaaah"Seolmi jump in shock as someone kick her desk.

She look up just to see Yeri with her gang.

"what? "she ask, collecting all the courage she have in her to face Yeri.

'If I show fear, she would suspicious about me so, confident! 'she thought.

"yesterday Mark, and now Jimin... What are you? "Yeri ask, chewing a gums in her mouth while looking down at me with much hatred.

Yeah, she hate seolmi's guts. Even when her first day in this school. She hate it. she hate the attention that Seolmi got when she first came into the school.

She used to be the attention of the school but not anymore right after Seolmi entered the school. And she hate that. Even her boyfriend, Taeyong always ask about her, making Yeri's wrath grow bigger.

And she couldn't believe what she saw when Mark came and carried her bridal style to his car. And now she rode Jimin's expensive car and act lovey dovey in front of the school.

"what? They're my friend"Seolmi calmly answer.

"friend? You doesnt look like a friend.. But much more like a slut"Yeri spat out and her gangs laugh out.

Seolmi's blood increase as she was accuse as a slut from Yeri's mouth.

"i'm not"Seolmi's voice low. Trying to control herself.

She doesn't like to be call that. She's not one.

"what? That's what other students thought of you too"Yeri mock, trying to tease Seolmi. She know Seolmi would never have the courage to attack her.

But she totally wrong about that. because right now, Seolmi doesn't know what control her. She feels confident to fight her.

"so what if I'm a slut? Is that bothering you?"Seolmi says, making Yeri gritted her teeth.

"so you are one,Omg i cant believe my ears!"Yeri act.

"if you dont care,can I try your boyfie than?"

Yeri stop laughing and shoot dagger to Seolmi at the mention of her boyfriend.

Seolmi smirk at her own tactic.

"why? Cant I? Your boyfriend look so handsome and all..I cant take my eyes of-"

"you bitch! Shut the fuck up before I kill you!! "Yeri yell as she attack Seolmi on the head.

She pull Seolmi's hair and Seolmi does the same.

"loser...you already lose when you're the one disturb me and calling me a slut? "Seolmi smirk in between the fight.

"you slut!!!"Yeri was about to smack Seolmi's head when suddenly she was push away by someone.

"Seolmi!! "someone shout seolmi's name and seolmi quickly snap into reality back.

She's back to herself.

She look around and there's already crowded people around her, watching the scene.

"you bitch I havent finish yet!! "Yeri yell and try to get me but got block by Guanlin and Daehwi as both of them pinned Yeri on the wall.

Seolmi's eyes widen at the mad Yeri and wonder what's going on.

She doesn't believe that she actually had fight with Yeri!

💲💲💲