£7

Seolmi POV

"I'm sorry for being busy"his voice made me even melt.

He has a soft voice that can makes every girl fall for him.I'm craving him to sing to me with his soft voice.

"Seolmi?"he call me and it snapped me out of my dream.

"Uhh what?"I ask clueless but he just chuckle.I must look dumb.Gosh

"You're cute"he giggle again.

I chocked on my drink as he said that."Seolmi are you okay?!"he worriedly ask.

"I-I'm okay"I said.My face were redden because of what he said just now.Did he really mean it?

I mean...am I that cute???I look down.I'm not even cute..Why did he have to lie like that to make me happy.

Then,I heard his phone rang and he ask me to wait for a second.He answer the call.

"Err...I'm with my friend..but never mind just come over at XX restaurant"he stop for awhile before continue."nahh it's okay..I'll be waiting"

And then he end the call.

"I'm sorry...my friend will be coming over..are you okay with that?"he ask,asking for my permission.

I slowly nod."but if you don't feel comfortable,it's okay...I'll call her and-"

"No no it's okay..I'm okay"I interrupt him.I don't want him to think that I'm selfish.

"Really?"I nod.

We talk about nonsense for some minutes before his friend show up.

"Hey Joshua"she greet him.

I quickly stand up from my seat and bow at her.She kindly bow at me too and give me a pretty smile.

She's pretty...Who's she?is it perhap,his girlfriend?

"I'm Hwakyung"she stretch out her hand to shook hand with me and I gladly response."I-I am Park Seolmi"

She smile again,"nice to meet you Seolmi-sshi"

She's very kind...this is the first time we met but she's so friendly.She doesn't give me the look that I always received.But instead she give me the same looks as Joshua gives me when we first met.

They look good together..They're kind too.

She looks like she come from a very rich family.And yet she doesn't even care to talk to a poor girl like me.I'm really touched.

"I don't even know you had a girl friend Joshua...what's up?why don't you tell me about her?"she laugh and nudge Joshua who's sitting next to her."all of the time I only know that you had 12 bestfriend and all of them were boys"

They seems close.

"I forgot to tell you"

"You must be his special friend then..am I right?"she ask me with a smirk on her face.

"Yaah Hwakyung we're just friend!"Joshua pull her."I'm sorry Seolmi-sshi..does she makes you feel uncomfortable?"

"No no...she's really friendly..it makes me feel happy"I happily answer and that makes Hwakyung smile brightly.

"Yeaah,we should be friend...we can gossip together"she whisper.

We talk a bit longer but then Hwakyung look up at her watch."it time for me to go home...see you again Seolmi-sshi..it was really a great time..I hope we can meet again"she stand up from her seat and suddenly hug me.

I feel really happy like...she's so friendly and it touched me when she hug me without saying I'm dirty or such.My eyes got teary all of sudden.

"Wait..why are you crying?"Hwakyung ask panicly.

"Nothing...I'm just thinking"I said while wiping my tears."thank you so much Hwakyung-sshi"

"There's nothing to be thankful..okay then I've got to go now bye seolmi-sshi"Hwakyung wave at both of me and Joshua before walk away.

💲💲💲

Joshua willingly to send me home but I reject it.So I'm walking my way home right now.

I don't want to look pathetic in front of him.Enough with my poor-look clothes like this..I don't want him to see my house.

I get startled when I heard a klackson all of sudden coming from my back.

I turn to look at the familiar car that are park right behind me.As I was trying to figure out who's car is this,the owner of the car suddenly popped his head out from the car.

"Hey beggar!have you made your decision yet?"he's that mean guy.

"What decision?"I ask completely clueless.

"You forgot about that?!"he growl."I'm asking you to be my maid"

"Oh"

"That's it?have you made your decision yet?"I shook my head and that makes him mad even more.

"That's it!you're working with me starting from today!"I widen my eyes.Who's he to make a decision for me?!

"Wait what?"I can't even finish my word when he has already pull me toward his car and drive to his house.

"Why are you bringing me to your house?"

"Because you're my maid"he step out from his car and so am I

"But...but"

"No buts...come in"he interrupt me and enter the house leaving me behind.

"You're my maid from now on..You've to follow all of my order and don't you dare to fight what I've ask.or else,I'll cut your salary...I'll give you some list of work for you to do tomorrow..so for now,you can rest"he said without even stop.

"Err...but why so sudden?"

"Because you've made me waited like an idiot for about 1 weeks and you don't even thought about it...so I'm helping you to make the decision"he explain.

"What's your name?"

"Park seolmi"

"How old are you?"

"Er...18?"he widen his eyes.

"What?!you're just 18?!"I slowly nod my head.

"Why don't you go to school?you're truanting?so you're a bad girl in school?"he ask continuously.

"I-"

"Hey...you're not suppose to truant and find work..you're still a kid how can you-"I stop him.

"I got kicked from school because I cannot afford the fees"He immediately shut his mouth.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Got7 got 7 wins

Btw get well soon jacksonnn 💕💕