£2

"So...what makes him curse you like that?"he kindly ask.We're at a cafe now.

His name is Hong Jisoo.He's so handsome and kind.What makes him want to help me all of sudden?

"I...I just want to give his money back...but then he yell at me"I answer while looking at my feet.

"I just want to tell him that I'm not a beggar..I may look like this but I still don't ask for people's money..but they are just looking at me like I'm so dirty"I let all of it out.I feel so pathetic.

"I'm sorry for asking."

"Why are you helping me?you don't even know me..you can just leave me there"I ask.Staring into his beautiful eyes.

I admit it..he had a really beautiful eyes.

"I don't want to be like them.Watching that scene like it was an exciting movie.Not even helping..I can't sit still with just watching...I don't like people treat someone that are poor like a trash..it somehow hurt me too"he smile.His smile could melt every girls heart.

Oh my he's so kind...

"Th-thank you"I stuttered.

Then he suddenly check his watch and get shock.

"gosh I should get going now...my boss must be waiting for me"he stand from his seat.

"Thank you again..mr. Hong"I repeat.

"Just call me Joshua"he kindly said and once again,he melt my heart with his smile.

"I've paid for our drink...and hope we can meet again"he said and pat my shoulder before walk out from the cafe.

I smile while staring at his figure.

I hope we can meet again...One day

I take my drink and walk out from the cafe.

As I arrive at my house,I saw a really familiar black car.

I gulped.

"There you are Seolmi-sshi..I'm waiting you for years!"he said and gladly walk towards me."so...where's my money?"

"I....I-"I stuttered.

"What?you can't pay to me again?"he laugh.Evilly.

"I-I'm sorry...I just got kicked from my work...so I didn't got enough money to pay you...I promise I'll pay all of my parents debt as soon as I get money!I promise!"I beg.

"That's what you said last time we met"he coldly say and instruct his guy to hold me.

The drink that I hold fall on the ground.

They grip me..tight...it's so hurt

"I promise mr. Heo...I'll pay it as soon as I get my income"I can't hold my tears anymore.They held my hand so tight till I feel it to my bone.

Mr. Heo hold my chin to make me look into his fierce eyes.

"You always ruin my good mood young lady...I always waited for you to give back my money and yet you always utter the same reasons again and again untill I get sick of it!!"he slap me so hard untill I fall on the ground.

My mouth feel ache.

I kneel down to him and continue beg him.

"You're always testing my limits"he kick me on my face till I fall down once again.

There's nobody in my house alley.So I can't shout or ask for somebodies help.

I'm helpless.

"Your parents are so tiresome!"he kick me again at my stomach."why do they have to go before they could even pay my debt?!you and your parents are all same!!!always cause me trouble!!"he kick me again.

He continue to kick me until he feel relief.

"Okay,I'll give you a last chance...If you're not able to pay me this time,I'll make sure that you'll die...and meet your parents in hell"he slap me for the last time before he ride in his car and left my house area.

I laid there...feeling helpless..blood all over my face.

I cried.Why I have to pass by all of this shit.

I'm tired of everything.I feel like dying.Sometimes,I feel like want to commite suicide...I feel so pathetic.I can't even help myself.

Mom...dad...I miss you