£10

Today is the day.My first day of schooling at the private school.

The school was big and spacious.Indeed this is the school for rich people.

As soon as I walk out from the house,there's already a car waiting for me outside,Mr. Ji said that Mark asked him to send me to the school as he had already went to work.

I walk in the school while ooking around,amazed by how big and beautiful the school was.

The school looks so elegant and it really show off the rich school vibe.

As I was looking around,I didn't aware until I bumped into someone,making me fall on my butt.

The one I bumped into groan in frustated and turn her face to look at me with her cock face.

"Watch where you're going jeez!"she shot me a glare before walking away as I just watch her.She was wearing a really short skirt,making others can see what was under the skirt.

From her way of dressing,I know she's a hoe of this school.

I shrugged the thought off and try to find my way to the office.

There's no signboard of where the office are and I sighed in frustrated.It had been 5 minutes I wandered around the school.I could have lose in it.

"Eo!!"someone that stood in front of me shout as he point his finger at me.Looking at me in shock.

I'm shock too as he suddenly pointed his finger at me.

But then,he grin widely before making his way towards me with his another friend.

"You're the new student right?!"he ask loudly.

"Errr...yes?"I awkwardly answer.

Should I ask how did they know I'm the new student?

"You must be searching for the office right?follow us!we'll show you"the tall one said.Make a sign with his hand which mean he ask me to follow him.

I feel thankful for them,give a smile and follow them from behind.

"I'm Daehwi!and this is Guanlin!"the one who claimed he was Daehwi said and get hit by Guanlin,the tall one on the arm.

"What was that for??!"Daehwi growl.

"Who ask you to introduce me?!I want to introduce myself!"The tall one pouted his lips.

Cute.

"I'm your boss so I have the right to--aww!!"once again,he groan while rubbing the red spot of his arm.

"You're not my boss!"

We are already arrive at the office and they bid me goodbye before walk away to their classroom,arguing.

I shool my head at how cute their friendship were and knock the principal office before walked in.

I bow to the principal before he ask me to have a sit.

"So you're the new student"The principal said while checking on a file.

I was trying to find her nametag but she seems to not wear it.

I gulp,seeing her no expression face.

She was staring at me from the bottom of my head to my toe.As if she was scanning me.

"Follow me...I'll send you to your class"she stood up and walk out from her office.

I let out a loud sighed before walking out,following the principal.

Once we arrive in front of a class,the principal ask me to wait as he walk in and discussed something with the teacher before walking out and ask me to go in.

I hesitantly walk in the class and the class,all of sudden stayed silence as I walk in.

I was nervous as f*ck as all the attention was now on me.

"Hello new student...like to introduce yourself?"the teacher said politely.Giving me an assuring smile.

"Eo!new student!"someone shout from behind,taking my attention to him.

It was the two boys that sent me to the office.

A girl that sit besides him knock his head making him to groan in pain.

"Somi...don't do that to your friend"the teacher warn,making the girl pursed her lips before looking at me.

"Err,h-hye..my name is...Park Seolmi"I bow to them.

"What did your parents do?"one of the student raise his hand to ask a question.

"Where are you from?"

"Did you have money?"

"You look poor"

"You look like a nerd"

"Are you sure you came in the right school?"

The whole class laugh at the question.

I bow my head low as I couldn't answer any question.

And that when I remember what that guy said a day before I start schooling.

"If they ask about your parents doing,just say that they're a businessman"

"Stood straight and look confident when you're in front of them..don't look too weak or else they will make you as their victim"

"You looks like a nerdy...raised your uniform skirt up to make it look short so that they'll not look at you as a nerdy"

"Wear some damn make up..your face showed that you're like a beggar"

"Be confident in whatever you do...if they bullied you,fight back and don't sit still until someone help you because there's nobody would help you up..they'll just laugh their ass off looking at you getting bullied...that's not a school for a weak people like you"

"Seolmi?"someone patted my shoulder,making me jump in surprise and the thought of that guy flew away.

"Yes?"

"You could take a seat in the empty place back there"the teacher who's Mrs. Lee said,pointing at the empty place at the behind of the class.

I walk to the place while glancing at the student who are giving me a glare.

Some was chuckling while whispering with others and some was smirking while looking at me.

The second thing I know,I fuck up.

I should have follow what he said.I should wear make up..I should raise the skirt up...I should stood straight when I was introducing myself and be confident.

But I didn't

I thought he was just playing around with me,to scared the shit out of me.

I notice the girl that I bumped into just now,looking at me like I'm a piece of meat.

Smirking before look to the front,talking with her friend.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I AM YOU
I SEE ME IN YOU