Prologue

Almost a millennium had passed since Torah, the God of destruction had returned. Over the years, the signs of his return grew stronger as shadow creatures covered the earth.

Amidst all the destruction about a century ago, the head council called the oracles of the top five packs together to have them prophesize the coming events and determine a course of action in the coming war.

The head council consisted of the leaders of each race.

Alaric Wilson - Head of the vampire covens
Bane Anderson - Head alpha of the werewolf packs
Sabrina Miller - Supreme of the witch covens
Crowley Jackson - Leader of the demon legion
Emily Harris - Chief of the Fae
Dina Moore - Leader of the angels
Nyx - Head Oracle

The oracles along with Nyx, gathered in the Great Hall so they could harness their energies together to foresee what would transpire throughout the war.

Every Oracle but Nyx entered the temple as the sun started to rise. Nyx explained to the council what was going to happen to begin the ritual but that there were dangers to it.

Once started they can't direct the prophecies that they receive and they may not come back with any helpful information. Along with that, if anyone tries to disrupt them before the ritual was complete then there would be consequences.

She explained a few more things like how long it would take and that they would find the council when everything was finished. With that, she bowed to the council and entered the hall as the sun started illuminating the front of the temple.

What was only supposed to last a few hours ended up lasting for 5 days. At first when they didn't emerge the council started to worry and debated sending in others to assure the safety of the oracles in the hall.

Though they soon found out why it is forbidden to disrupt an Oracle who has entered the temple. As they approached, glowing shields formed around the building they proved impossible to penetrate. Those that tried were electrocuted, sent flying, and knocked unconscious for days.

The council had no choice but to wait until the oracles were done and left the temple of their own volition. As the days passed, they grew increasingly worried and desperate to know what was happening.

Finally, as the sun went down on the fifth day, the oracles all made their way out of the temple. As they stumbled out of the entrance Oracle after oracle fainted and collapsed from exhaustion.

After a moment Nyx was the last oracle standing as she slowly shuffled forward. She looked up towards the council with glowing golden eyes making them all gasp and step back.

"We have seen what is to come, we have seen what made her numb. Soon you all will see her power, while all you do is stand and cower." Nyx spoke in a haunting voice before collapsing to the ground with the others.
—————————

When they all finally awoke, the oracles called for a meeting to be held between the head council and the alphas of all of the werewolf packs and refused to say another word until then.

The meeting was called to order the next day and was held in a meeting hall in neutral territory with a spell in place the prohibited any attacks on anyone since there are known quarrels between the groups attending.

The oracles that were apart of what happened in the Great Hall made their way to the stage in the front and sat down to wait while everyone else came in and settled down.

Once everyone was seated, Nyx stood and went to the microphone.

"I'm sure everyone is wondering why you were called here in such a hurry but in light of what we have foreseen, everyone needs to be made aware as soon as possible" she explained.

Nyx waited a moment before continuing as the other oracles on stage stood up and formed a semi-circle, leaving a spot for her to enter and complete it.

"We were called to the Great Hall by the council to foresee the events that may come in the future and which roads to take to avoid catastrophe. We did foresee the events of the immediate future which need to be discussed later in private." Nyx stated as she nodded towards the council. The head council member nodded in return as she continued.

"But we also saw something else. Something that hasn't been done in many years. We received a great prophecy that will come to pass, that will affect not only us, but every supernatural species out there."

The crowd began to murmur and whisper amongst themselves as Nyx stepped back and completed the circle with the other oracles.

She looked to her left to see the head council member motion for her to start as he got ready to write down whatever the oracles said during the repeat of the great prophecy.

The oracles began to chant as the room grew deathly quiet.  After a few moments, their eyes begin to glow with a white light that grew brighter the longer they chanted.

After a few minutes, the chants stopped and they all spoke as one in an eerie voice that sent a chill down everyone's spine.

"In years to come, there will be one, Who for many years will be on the run.

If she settles down, she may find her mate, But only a fool would resolve to trust fate.

Once rejected, she will make herself known, Only that will allow her true power to be shown.

She will only grow stronger as the days flow into another, And once she learns of and speaks to her true mother,

Then beware to all in the supernatural realm, Because she is he one taking the helm.

Once said and done, she will ascend to her rightful place, With all of the creatures between heaven and hell in her embrace."

The glow from the oracle's eyes slowly disappeared and they broke apart from the circle as the room exploded in voices. Everyone wanted to know more about the girl and the prophecy but that is something the wouldn't be answered for the next fifty years.

^~~~ Timepass (50 years later)~~~^

The council tried conducting an Oracle meeting in the great hall at the same time every year after that but they slowly lost hope of gaining more information.

Finally, just when they were about to quit and lose hope, an addition to the great prophecy was received.

Since the first meeting some have passed or stepped down but by now everyone no matter of the species knew of the prophecy. However, for the addition, only the council and the alphas from the five packs of the oracles were allowed to attend and the information was only to be shared with those next in line for their spot when that day comes.

Once again the meeting commenced and the oracles gathered together to repeat the next part of the prophecy.

"In hopes of shedding a light on what is to come, We will start by telling you where she comes from.

The girl that you fear will be from one of your packs, But she will end up leaving with quite a few cracks.

For she will be different, but others won't see, That who they are hurting will one day be royalty.

It will start with the loss of her parents, best friend, and true mate, But once the pain of loss is known, it will trigger her fate.

In fifty years time, that girl will be born, Over the next twenty-five years, she will have to deal with your scorn.

For she will know of what awaits her if she is found, Not a soul will stop hunting her until she's dead in the ground.

Her last name is what would expose and give her away, But to give you a chance we will tell you it's McVeigh.

Once she gains her true powers, only then is she safe, For once that has happened there is no fail-safe.

Only the ones she lets in can help her heal from the past, And once she returns, her powers will be unsurpassed."