Chapter 26 - In the dark of night

(Andrew's POV)

"One more second and I'll be through, so get ready," Sabrina said as she focused more of her power on the force field.

We reached the camp that was set up outside of isabella's setup about three days ago. As soon as we arrived, Sabrina's eyes went wide as she spotted the dome. She was beyond impressed and even more determined to get inside to Isabella due to how much power that would have taken to form.

We all sat down and came up with a plan of attack on how we were going to get inside. The plan we settled on started with Sabrina and I going to the outer edges of the dome somewhere hidden, once there she would use her magic to temporarily open a hole and force her way through.

The hole would only be open for a minute and it drained a good bit of her energy so we had to time it perfectly. That way we could both make it through without being seen. We carefully scouted around the perimeter of the dome to see Isabella and her friends in the backyard having a bonfire. They were all huddled together in a circle, laughing and telling stories by the fire

We settled down into the trees as watched them as we waited for our chance. Eventually, some of the group decided to go inside, creating the perfect diversion for us to slip inside, which is what we were trying to do now.

I watched Sabrina's hands glow brighter as the shield in front of us weakened and cleared. "Yes!" she whispered triumphantly as we passed through the shield and into a cluster of trees In front of us that was at the edge of the backyard.

As we settled in, I peered around the trees and had to stop myself from growling. Two guys had their hands all over Isabella as she moaned and ground herself against them.

I sneered in disgust watching her with two random guys that weren't even her mate. I was her mate, that should be me caressing her body. She is mine. I growled softly and went to step forward when Sabrina's hand shot out in front of me stopping my movements.

(Where do you think you're going?) she asked me aggressively through our mind link. (That's not your mate anymore, you rejected her remember? We're on a mission and you're not going to jeopardize it by making a move for that slut. Now sit down and pay attention so we know when to make our move.) she huffed annoyed before shaking her head angrily and turning back towards the backyard.

I was about to reply when I heard Isabella cry out making me snap my head in her direction, just in time to watch one of the guys she was with mark her. I growled again but Sabrina turned back towards me easing her glowing hands as she gave me a stern look so I just stepped back and sulked against the tree defiantly, not wanting to watch anymore.

-----

The sounds they were making thankfully stopped a little while later and I peered around the tree once more to see them laying naked together by the dying fire. I could just barely make out what she was saying but my heart dropped as I saw the matching marks on her either side of her neck. I listened closer and heard her call the boys in front of her, her mates.

It felt like the bond was breaking all over again as my heart was crushed, it felt like there was a huge hole in my chest. I know rejected her and that we couldn't be together even if I wanted to, but I couldn't shake the feeling I get when I get close to her. I sulked as I watched them lay together and thought of how things could've been if I hadn't rejected her like I did.

------

About half an hour later they stood and started getting dressed to go inside, so Sabrina and I started getting ready to head out. We planned to try to get when her she was alone sometime the next day but suddenly we heard Isabella scream "Luke!"