Chapter 33 - The Showdown

(Andrew's POV)

Everyone was gathered in the fields beside my pack waiting for Torah to arrive. The council had called everyone to here and we ban training a little over a month ago. Yesterday, our oracles received a vision showing us gathering in these fields this morning so that's what we did.

The council members and leaders of all of the packs were gathered together into a group at the front of the mass warriors, planning out how we were going to attack. People were throwing out suggestions left and right but we couldn't decide on anything solid.

All of a sudden, the same fog as before rolled across the field, completely covering it. As it did, Torah appeared and stalked towards us menacingly. Everyone fell quiet before all at once we surged forward, yelling as we drew our weapons, ready to attack.

He threw his head back and laughed menacingly before he charged towards us. He started to claw his way through warriors, sensing them flying as he hit or kicked them. We all surrounded him and began to attack however we were able to.

I saw him get hit with fireballs, swords, claws, pretty much anything we could and he just kept pushing his way through.

People kept getting slaughtered, so a big majority of us pulled back to attack him with ranged weapons. Every shot we hit him with just seemed to make him angrier as he began to more ferociously attack anyone who was still near him.

Everyone started to panic when suddenly a black blur flashed past us and slammed into Torah knocking him back and he slammed to the ground a few feet away.

Torah got up and growled angrily as he shook his head and slammed his fists into the ground. The black blur we had seen turned out to be a huge black wolf with golden wings that landed on the ground, when the wolf shifted, it revealed Isabella....

(Isabella's POV)

I landed and glared at Torah as he slammed his fists into the ground angrily. He snapped his head back to where I was standing and charged me again.

As he got close I shifted into my wolf once again and jumped over him before I quickly darted and landed on his back, digging my claws in as deep as I could. He cried out and tried to swipe at me as I drug my claws down his back, he spun around quicker than I expected and kicked me sending me flying before I was able to throw out my wings.

He growled out angrily and glared in my direction as I shifted back to my human form. I touched back down and used my magic to conjure fire in my hands. I held my hands together and formed a ball before I shot it in his direction.

He dodged to the side but wasn't quick enough so the ball hit him in his side and set his fur on fire. He rolled around frantically trying to out it out as I conjured another ball. Suddenly he whipped around and shot a boulder at me knocking me across the field as I slammed into a tree.

I wheeze, coughing as I shoved the boulder off of me. I could see him staggering at the other end of the field as he looked at his wounds, The wounds I had inflicted weren't healing.

I was shakily trying to get to my feet when he stalked over and pulled me up to his face by my collar. "What are you?" he sneered as he looked at me inquisitively, like a scientist looking at a lab rat.

I smirked, glaring at him as my eyes began to glow. I quickly released my wings which surprised him, making him release me as I flew higher into the sky above the mass of warriors.

I looked into the trees behind me and could see Luke, Emma, and everyone else running towards me as they all readied their weapons. I lowered myself to make sure everyone heard what I was about to say and narrowed my eyes at Torah.