Chapter 18 - Coming together

As we entered I saw Avery stretched out on the couch while Emma and Ryan were on the love seat, laughing and talking.

Luke and Tyler took off their cloaks hanging them up with the others hanging by the door, before sitting on the other love seat.

I walked toward the front of the room and took a deep breath before I began.

"Okay so I have a couple of questions guys and then we all need to get the hell out of here before more come back," I said making eye contact with each person before moving on to the next. I lingered between Luke and Tyler for a moment.

They are so freaking scrumptious. They both had chiseled jaws, nice broad shoulders, and had their hair spiked up towards the front. Tyler had piercing bright green eyes with little gold flecks by his pupils, the cutest little nose, and lips that so looked soft even from here. Luke of course had the same spiked hair, cute little nose,  and the same soft lips, but his eyes were a striking blue, littered with green flecks.

They noticed me staring and Luke smiled at me while Tyler winked, grinning at me which caused me to blush and look away.

"To begin with, what the hell are you guys doing here? Not that I'm not eternally thankful that you guys saved us, but no one was supposed to be able to find us" I asked as I looked around.

Ryan spoke up as he stood coming closer. "We were actually traveling around looking for our mates when we got separated from the others though we've kept in touch over the years as we moved from place to place. We were about two hours away when Tyler, and Luke, and I all felt a strong pull in this direction. Thinking it was the mate bond we all took off towards it and eventually it led to you guys" he said looking between me and Emma before walking back over to her

He stopped beside her and sat back down on the couch, pulling her into his lap as he wrapped an arm around her waist. She looked back at him smiling and I blushing before kissing him on the cheek.

I smiled at them and looked around the room to see everyone nodding in agreement.

"Okay moving on, I realize that we didn't know we were each other mates before because you guys were too young but why separate to find your mates?"

"Well as we were traveling the three of us felt a strong pull near Washington but the others wanted to head towards the new moon pack in California to rest so we split up to cover more ground," Luke said as he pointed between him, Tyler, and Ryan

"And I felt the same pull and decided to come along. Now I know it was the pull from the bond." Avery stated eagerly as she leaned forward the couch.

I gasped and looked towards Emma to see she had realized the same thing. I shook my head and turned back towards Luke "how long ago was it that you felt that pull in Washington?" I asked intensely as I started at him n

He looked at me questioningly, raising an eyebrow but still answered "about two years ago, why? What's wrong"

My eyes widened at his answer before I dropped my head. "Um... because two years ago we had settled in Washington but had to leave because we got attacked," I said guiltily as I glanced at Emma.

She had her head down as well and was playing with a string attached to her shirt where it had been ripped during the fight.

Realization went around the room at what I had just said. That pull meant we were all there around the same time and we are the reason they separated and possibly put the others in danger by leaving them alone.

Luke and Tyler stood up coming over to me.
Tyler took my face in his hands, gently lifting my chin to look at him. "Hey it's okay, they're okay. Now we know why we felt the pull to separate. Everything happens for a reason, plus they should be here soon since we all planned to meet up here anyway to go over a game plan since Lisa, Avery, Seth, and Zayn have yet to find their mates." He said light-heartedly as he lovingly brushed his thumb across my cheek.