Chapter 34 - The aftermath

My mates came to stand beside me as one of the council members stepped forward. "We were wrong about you Queen Isabella and we are truly sorry for any pain we have caused," he said as he looked at me apologetically.

Another member stepped up beside him and the rest followed suit. "We would like to offer our assistance whenever you need it and know from this day forward that you will never be threatened or hunted by us again," she said sincerely as she looked between me and my mates.

I nodded my head and dismissed them, not planning on making a call for help to them any time soon. They all nodded and turned to walk away when I heard Andrew's annoying voice.

"What?! That's it?" he yelled out angrily as his face turned beet red. "After everything, she's done, and everyone she's killed...you're giving in and it's over just like that?!"

Before anyone could react, Luke stepped forward and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, roughly bring him towards his face as his eyes started to glow slightly as everyone went silent.

"I've been waiting to come face to face with you for a while now. I wanted to see what kind of piece of shit alpha rejects his mate and then attacks her without cause." Luke sneered at Andrew, making his eyes go wide as shocked gasps rang out through the crowd.

"Oh yes... Isabella told us everything that happened to her in the fucking pack. Had she not stopped us, we would've burnt it to the ground the second she told us what happened so instead of running your mouth, why not try thanking her." he growled through clenched teeth.

"Thank her, because it is because of her that I'm not ripping your heart out with my bare hands right now. It is because of her that most everyone here is still alive and breathing, not to mention the fact that she is your queen. Though.....as her king..." Luke said as a menacing from grew across his face.

"Thanks to you, by the way, I hereby strip you of all power and of your place in your pack. From here on you will be a rouge and exiled from all pack lands. If I see you again after today, my brother and I will not hesitate to rip your head from your body" he growled angrily before looking towards Tyler who was growling himself and staring daggers at Andrew while he tried to conceal the claws that we're digging into his clenched fists.

Luke dropped Andrew to the ground, brushing his hand-off before walking back over to me. "You have 24 hours to gather your things and be off pack lands. I would start moving if I was you." Tyler sneered as Andrew scrambled to his feet and took off in the direction of his packhouse.

I smiled up at luke and grabbed his chin, bringing him down so I could kiss him. "Thank you," I said genuinely as I leaned my head into his chest. He gently strokes my hair before kissing me on the top of my head "Anytime, my queen."

I pulled back and grinned at him opening my mouth to say something when someone tackled ms to the ground. I heard my mate's growl and I growled out as well before roughly flipping them over. As I was rearing back to attack I froze and my breath caught in my throat.

Laying pinned under me was my adoptive dad Richard. "Dad?" I whispered shocked as I dropped my arms. He smiled from ear to ear beaming up at me "It's me, little one. I finally found you." he said as he gently pushed me off and wrapped me in a hug.

I sobbed against him squeezing him as hard as I could when I heard a feminine voice grunt. I looked back to see a woman push through the crowd as well, stumbling as she did. She almost fell right into us before Tyler's hand shot out, catching her around the waist.

I gasped when I caught sight of her face. "Mom!" I yelled out and jumped up, grabbing her out of Tyler's grip as I crushed her into a hug. She cried and hugged me back as tears streamed down her face. "Oh, my baby girl. I've missed you so much and I'm so proud of you" she cooed as she rubbed my back as I hugged onto her tightly while crying.