Chapter 32 - The Vision

A month or so has passed since we first started to really settle into the new place. A few weeks after the first big group of people showed up, the final stragglers came from the rest of the packs. There were around 5-600 hundred people total spread out between the packhouses and in the homes sprinkled about.

Since then, businesses have begun to pop up as a small town formed about a mile away from the houses. We even have a school system set up for the younger kids now, and everyone goes to the same place together, no matter what type of supernatural they are.

We have werewolves, vampires, demons, fairies, witches, and a few others all merged together, creating the little community that we are slowly forming. Knowing that I would be crowned queen soon, we had set on making an extension to the main packhouse that included a throne room, a bigger meeting hall, a hospital wing, and so on.

We were currently having a group meeting to discuss training since we have decided to increase it slightly. As it was announced, murmurs and groans sounded out throughout the room. Tyler sighed and looked out at the crowd apologetically.

"I know how everyone feels about the training, but it is a must until the war hits. We know he has already attacked a few packs and completely destroyed others. Ours will not be one to fall to him. If that means a few more hours of training then I'm fine with that. How about you guys?" he asked as he looked back at the rest of us on stage behind him.

I smiled and stood up approaching him at the microphone as everyone else nodded or voiced their agreement.

"I completely agree. It may be tough for a little while but think about everything you guys have been through to get here. Now we all finally have a safe place where we don't have to worry about this kind of stuff and I don't know about you but I'm not ready to give that up. So, anyone opposed may choose to back out now and not be a part of it. If so you may leave now" I said sternly as I pointed to the door that led back to the main house. "everyone else, let's head outside" I cheered encouragingly.

It was silent for a moment before the sounds of chairs scraping filled the room. A few people left through the door to inside, but the majority started to file outside into the field behind the house.

I sighed and stepped back from the microphone, looking at Tyler lovingly "You did a wonderful job with that my love." I said happily as I wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing him before he could reply.

He kissed me back, getting lost in the moment for a few seconds before he pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. "Thank you, princess, you did pretty great yourself," he said warmly before kissing the tip of my nose, grinning from war to ear. I giggled and fake bowed. "Why thank you my kind sir," I said playfully as I winked at him before turning around towards everyone else.

They had started getting to their feet, slowly making their way down the stairs of the stage into the slowly emptying meeting room. I let go of Tyler and walked towards luke, holding my hands out to help him up.

He placed mine in his and I hoisted him to his feet before he let go of my hands, wrapping his arms around me to spin me in a circle.

I laughed as my feet touched the floor again and leaned forward to kiss him. Luke kissed me back passionately as his hand came up to gently cup my face. As we broke apart, he slowly grazed his fingertips along my jaw as he stared into my eyes.

He smiled in complete content before he leaned forward and nuzzled against me happily. "I love you so much my beautiful Isabella. I love watching you take charge and further prove to everyone what I already know. You are going to make a fantastic queen." he whispered lovingly. I cooed happily and snuggled into him for a moment more before pulling back to kiss him.