Chapter 30 - Training begins

Tyler laughed and shook his head at us playfully before his expression slowly turned serious and he voiced the question that everyone was probably already thinking.

"So....what are we going to do about Torah?" he asked anxiously as he looked around at all of us.

"We are going to train, both in wolf and human form. When he attacks we will be ready." I said determinedly as I got to my feet. "Once everyone else arrives, we will have to let them know what's going on and ask them to join us against him. We"ll have strength in numbers and we will defeat him"

"Hell yeah!" Seth yelled out as he got to his feet and high-fived me. "We've got this!" Lisa chimed in proudly as she came to stand beside him.

I laughed and nodded my head as I leaned on Lisa's shoulder and looked at the group. She shot me a look of annoyance before she dropped her shoulder and made me slip off. I scoffed and playfully shoved her knocking her into Seth who fell into Zayn's lap.

"If you wanted to sit on my lap, all you had to do was ask," Zayn said jokingly as he winked at him seductively. "Oh shut up" Seth groaned and slapped him playfully before he shoved himself off of the couch so he could stand back up.

Everyone broke out in laughter as Seth rolled his eyes and mocked us, making us laugh harder. After that, we all sat around the living room for the rest of the night talking about everything that happened and cracking jokes.

------

In the morning we were all up and outside at dawn, ready to start training. The grass was still wet but we were all on the ground stretching out our muscles so no one got hurt.

I got to my feet and walked to the front of the ground so I had them facing me as they all finished their warm-ups and got to their feet.

"Okay, so.....Since we normally train in our human forms, I figured we would start with our wolves today. Everyone shift and get ready to go on a run." I said grinning as I took a step back before shifting into my large black and gold wolf. I looked at my reflection in the water of the fountain and my eyes widened. My wings were now fully golden, the spirals had gotten thicker and brighter, and a bright golden aura was visible around me. I yipped happily and heard bones crunching as I turned towards the group.

When my eyes fell upon luke and Tyler I froze. They were both almost as tall as I was and their fur had shifted to completely golden with black swirls spiraling around their bodies. They both also had a light golden aura around them.

Everyone else froze in shock as well as they took in our wolves. They looked like dogs instead of wolves in comparison to our size. After a few moments, I grinned and took off towards the border. 

As I got closer to the dome, I turned and ran parallel to it, focusing my power on it as I ran. Everyone was pounding behind me as we lapped around the border, losing myself in the feeling as I ran. We ran for a while as I expanded the border before it grew stronger and changed from a translucent light-gold to a more solid gold. That meant it was time to seal it so I slowly came to a stop.

Everyone else collapsed behind me as I focused on the energy I had just put into the shield. I could slowly feel the protective dome solidifying, making it impossible for someone without a royal crest to enter.

I pulled back and dropped to the ground, out of breath, as the dome shimmered around us. I took a breather before getting to my feet and taking off with the group around the border once again.

------

After running laps for a while, we all came back and partnered off to work on fighting in our wolf forms for an hour. As that hour came to a close, everyone shifted back to their human forms.