Chapter 25 - Mating

[*Warning*  Smut present throughout this chapter. Reader discretion advised.]

Tyler wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my clit through my underwear making me moan softly and lean back into him. He ran his hands up my body and pulled my shirt and bra off, getting a full view of my chest.

He grinned as his eyes scanned up my body and he massaged my boobs, lightly pinching my nipples as he leaned down, kissing me passionately before slowly preparing kisses down my neck.

"Are you sure about this?" Tyler asked huskily as his teeth grazed the crook of my neck. I moaned lightly and nodded my head eagerly as I shuddered against his bare chest.

"Words, little one" Luke growled out seductively as he stalked over to us fully naked. He knelt, gently running his hands down my chest, squeezing my boobs light before they came to rest at the waist of my skirt. Luke and Tyler both looked at me hesitantly waiting for my answer.

(oh my... Please say yes) Serenity growled lustfully in my mind making me grin. I honestly did trust both of them and everyone here with my life. They have been nothing like Andrew. They are who I want to spend the rest of my life.

I made up my mind and nodded, grinning as I winked at Luke. "I'm sure."

That was all they needed. Luke snaked his fingers under my waistband and pulled both my skirt and underwear down together as Tyler found the spot on my neck where he was going to mark me.

Luke trailed kisses up my torso as he positioned himself at my entrance. "This will hurt a little but I promise it will get better fast," He said reassuringly and I nodded my head. A moment later I felt the piercing pain of Tyler's teeth entering my neck as luke thrust his shaft deep inside me making me cry out.

Luke remained unmoving for a moment so I could get used to his size as Tyler sunk his canines deeper into my neck turning the pain into waves of pleasure.

Luke started to thrust inside of me making me moan as Tyler retracted his teeth and kissed the mark that was now forming. I lifted my hand up and tangled it into his soft black hair as I brought his face down, kissing him roughly.

Luke repositioned and started thrusting deeper making me gasp as a moan escaped my lips. He went for a few moments more before he slowed down. He gently pulled out of me and laid back before lifting me, placing me on top of him as he poisoned himself inside me once more.

I gasped and bit my lip as I slid down his hard shaft. I settled for a moment before I started to grind my hips, trusting him in and out of me. Luke groaned and placed his hand behind my neck, pulling me down into a passionate kiss. I kissed back biting his lip, making him moan loudly. I grinned and slowly trailed kisses down his neck to the crook, sucking on it lightly before I dug my canines into his neck making him cry out as I marked him.

A few moments later the cry turned into one of pleasure as I pulled my fangs out, thrusting harder against him. Luke moaned and started to thrust his hips up meeting my moments as he moaned, biting his lip.

Luke leaned forward slowing my thrusts as he kissed his way up my chest to my neck. He pushed my hair out of the way and began sucking and nibbling at the spot where he planned to out his mark. I moaned and pulled him against me running my finger through his hair, pulling it lightly.

I felt his canines scrape against my neck before he sunk them in making me moan loudly. My nails scraped down his back as he bit deeper before pulling his fangs out. He groaned and laid back, holding me up as he viciously started to thrust inside me.

I felt my climax build and moaned loudly placing my hands on his chest to steady myself. "I'm so close" I groaned as I bit my lip, arching my back as he continued to thrust into me.

"Cum for me, little one" he growled as he picked up speed. I moaned loudly and tried to hold myself back, but the pressure building was too much and I screamed out as I came on top of him, feeling my legs spasm. He showed down and waited a few moments for the spams to stop before he pulled out.

I felt myself being lifted as Tyler picked me up and gently lowered me onto his shaft as he eyed me lustfully. "You are so sexy" he growled as he pulled me down, kissing me as he quickly started to grind his hips into me.

I trailed kisses down his neck, finding the spot where I was going to mark him. He continued to thrust into me as I felt my canines pierce his neck making him groan and thrust harder. I dug them in deeper before pulling back and kissed him again.

"Lean forward little one" I heard luke growl. Tyler slowed down and leaned me forward, a few moments later I felt luke lower himself behind me. "If you relax it won't be as painful, and if you don't like it I'll stop," he said as I felt his wet member poking my ass.

I nodded and relaxed as he slowly slid his shaft in, making me groan. Once inside he waited a moment before he started to thrust. I groaned again and bit my lip as he slowly sped up. Soon the pain disappeared and Tyler began to thrust beneath me as well. I moaned loudly and leaned down, capturing Tyler's lips with mine as I kissed him passionately. They both sped up making me pull away from the kiss as I gasped, moaning loudly.

My climax started to build again as they continued to pound into me. As I got closer Tyler pulled me down to him sucking and nibbling at the mark he had made on my neck. I moaned loudly, arching my back as I felt him re-pierce my mark. I came hard spasming against them as waves of pleasure overtook my body.

I heard luke groan as he trusted into me one last time before he came. A few seconds later Tyler did the same before they both gently pulled out. Tyler laid me beside him and kissed my forehead as luke laid down on the other side of me, all three of us panting hard.

"All ours" Luke murmured lovingly as he trailed his fingertips over my body.

I turned my head to look at him to see him gazing at me in adoration, his cheeks flushed as he grinned from ear to ear.

" I love you so much," I said lovingly as a smile stretched across my face. I propped myself up and leaned forward kissing him passionately before turning toward Tyler. "You too, mister man," I said before kissing him as I pulled him closer to me before tailing my hand down to his chest.

"I love you both so much, there are no words to describe it. I said with as much love as I could as I looked between both of my mates.

"Just as we do you, little one," Tyler said as he leaned up and kissed me on the tip of my nose. I giggled, blushing as I laid back down between them.

We laid together and cuddled under the stars for the next half-hour before All three of us got overtaken by exhaustion.

Luke and Tyler had both stood up and gotten dressed as I was struggling with my jacket. The fire had died while we were preoccupied and it was starting to get cold.

All of a sudden Tyler stumbled back a few steps before steadying himself against a tree. "Woah, I just got really lightheaded all of a sudden," he said worriedly as he shook his head and tried to balance himself.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked sincerely as he took a step towards him before he dropped to the ground. "Luke!" I yelled out and ran over to him just as Tyler dropped to the ground as well. "Tyler!" I screamed and barely managed to catch his head before he hit the ground.

I shook him but he didn't respond so I gently put him down and flipped Luke over, shaking him as well. "Guys! Wake up!" I said loudly as I shook them.

All of a sudden I felt pressure building behind my eyes as my ears started to ring. It got more intense and painful making me scream out and clutch my head. Black dots started to form in my eyes as I dropped to the ground beside Tyler.

I saw two sets of feet running toward me as my eyes started to flutter

Just before I slipped into the darkness, they came to a stop in front of me and I heard heavy breathing followed by a gruff voice that sounded slightly familiar followed by a shrill girl's voice.

"What the fuck was that?" the gruff voice asked fearfully as he bent down towards me.

"I don't know and I don't care, just grab her and let's get out of here." the shrill voice replied as I felt hands make their way under me, lifting me into someone's arms.