Chapter 21 - Home sweet home

The next morning we all got up early and packed up ready to head off for the day.

Zayn was in the lead with a GPS leading us to wherever we were going as we all followed silently behind. After walking for about an hour, I decided to break the silence.

"So anyone feel any different after last night?" I asked curiously as the group trudged up a leaf-covered hillside.

It was cold this morning so I had on a hoodie and a jacket and still couldn't keep warm. I rubbed my hands together and cupped them to my face, breathing into them as I tried to warm myself up.

"Not really, but let's see," Lisa said giddily as she ran up to a tree. She stepped back before punching it full force making it snap, breaking off the other way.

"Oh shit!" She squealed as she jumped back looking at her hands momentarily and then back up at us. "I would say there's a difference," she said gleefully as she walked back over to the group.

"Guys, come on. Just over this ridge is what I was talking about, let's go!" Zayn said excitedly as he put the GPS away before running the rest of the way up the hill.

Everyone quickly took off after him and as I came to the top of the hill I stopped in my tracks to take in the gorgeous sight in front of me, making Avery bump into me from behind. As she came out from behind me, her eyes fell upon the sight in front of us masking her gasp.

Nestled into the forest was a huge brickwork mansion

"Zayn, it's perfect!" I exclaimed happily clapping my hands before shifting and taking off towards it

"Zayn, it's perfect!" I exclaimed happily clapping my hands before shifting and taking off towards it. I heard the others sound off in excitement before following me to the mansion.

As we came up around the front we were greeted with gorgeous columns and a fountain in the courtyard. The whole front of it was adorned with luscious greenery and there was a small balcony overlooking the entrance.

I stopped and shifted back, gasping at the amazing sight in front of me.

"It's been abandoned for a while but it used to be a pack house so it shouldn't take much work to fix up," Zayn said wistfully as he walked slowly up beside me taking in the sight.

"That can definitely be taken care of," Luke said happily as he came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I snuggled into Luke as Tyler came to stand beside us. He smiled at me and I giggled, smiling back before leaning over to kiss him on the cheek. "Hey! where's mine" Luke playfully pouted from behind me.

I laughed, leaning back to kiss him as well before stepping out of his grasp and walking towards the house.

We entered to see long double stairs leading to a second floor. There was a large living room on the left and a door to the right that led to a huge library and comfy chairs nestled all around and a nook by the window.