Chapter 24 - The bonfire

[*Warning* Smut present towards the end of this chapter. Reader discretion advised.]

A huge smile slowly stretched across my face as I nodded furiously before I wrapped my arms around Tyler's neck and pulled him in for a deep kiss. I then giggled and ran over to luke, jumping into his arms, making us fall to the empty couch behind him as I straddled his waist. He sat there surprised which made me laugh before I winked at him, leaning close as I pulled him into a kiss as well.

Tyler came over and sat beside us chuckling. I pulled back and smiled lovingly at both of them "This is going to be great".

"Very true. It'll be a lot of work, but anything is worth it for you, princess" Tyler said warmly as he leaned close and kissed my forehead.

"We could all call our packs, covens, and so forth and invite them here!....Ooooh we should also have a bonfire tonight to celebrate!" Lisa exclaimed excitedly as she vouched up and down.

I jumped up off of luke and spun around "That's a great idea! And the bonfire will help us break in the new place." I said joyfully as I excitedly made my way back over to the girls.

"I don't think a bonfire is the best idea, we all have to be up early for training," Luke said sternly. "Plus we all have to call the pack our packs as early as possible so we have to be up even earlier than usual" Tyler added, crossing his arms over his chest.

I winked at the girls before turning around, walking back towards Tyler and Luke, while giving them my best puppy dog eyes.

"But.....Please?" I asked gently as I made my lip quiver. "We won't stay up too late, and I promise all of us will be bright-eyed and Bushey-tailed for training," I said as I came to a stop, motioning to the girls before looking at them hopefully.

"It's true" Avery pipped up trying to help. Luke looked around at everyone before sighing as he shook his head.

"As long as everyone agrees to that then I'm game," he said as he smiled at me.

I smiled back before looking at Tyler questioningly . "I don't want any complaints during training when I have you all up at 5 am then," he said defiantly as he gazed at the rest of us.

I grumbled but nodded my head. Everyone else must've agreed as well because after a moment a huge grin stretched across his face. "Then let's celebrate!!" he exclaimed and gently pulled me to him, kissing me as everyone else cheered.

------

Later that night, we were all sitting around a fire in the backyard with our mates telling stories and laughing.

Emma and Ryan ended up slipping away earlier while we were all setting up and I had to call them on it because she smelt different and I caught her mark peeking out under her hair.

"What happened to 'us needing to find a good place to hide'," I asked mockingly while grinning at her.

Emma smiled at me cheekily, blushing before looking away "my hiding place sucked" she mumbled and winked at Ryan who grinned in response.

"That, and I happen to be the best tracker around sweetheart" he growled playfully before sweeping her up into his lap tickling her as she tried to fidget out of his grip.

Avery and I just looked at each other and shook our heads, laughing when we suddenly heard a thud.

We all looked over to see Lisa sitting up off the ground rubbing her face and Seth trying to hold in laughter as he kissed her cheek.

"What happened?" I asked quizically as I got up, walking over.

"Nothing!" Lisa mumbled quickly trying to play it off but that broke Seth and made him cackle out loud.