𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

What the hell was that all about "Sorry if that scared you, we are just being cautious to someone around us. We are what you call a 'wanted criminals.'" The white-haired with an androgynous-look apologized.

"No, no, I understand. I am also thankful for helping me." I give a reassuring smile and the white-haired name 'Uraume' simply nodded.

"What do you mean by 'wanted criminals'?" I asked. He gives me a simple smile and reply "It is better for you to not know."

I feel more curious, and that tattooed face man is somehow giving me a headache, he is also rude and arrogant. Getting along with him was evident of his nature showing a while ago, i decided to stick close with Uraume to be more practically safe away from a terrible stress.

I touched my wound and winced of pain. I could not believe Naka would do that. For how many years she's the only person I could rely on inside of the household. She abused my trust, and the years we spent. Father might think that I hate him and ran away, I wanted to go home and apologized for my immaturity. But the thought of going back would be risky, Naka is a trained sorcerer like me but I am far more superior with my abilities than her, but comparing to our smartness. She is more smarter and cunning than me. I remember she has a technique that can copy...

If I go back and explained everything, everyone wouldn't believe me and told me that I'm overreacting. But what about the wound? It could be a proof that she stabbed me. Pondering these thoughts...

"Uraume, let's head southeast. I'm gonna pay someone a visit!" The tattooed face man called. "But aren't you scared traveling? At night there might be cursed spirits coming along the way." I spoke out, but all he did was avoiding me.

He is getting on my nerves, I wish I could kick his groin and shove a dirt on his throat.Uraume avert their eyes in my direction and chuckled at my annoyed expression, Uraume might read my mind.

We continue our walk, and somehow I realized I enjoy it,  I could feel the air breeze on my skin, also I wanted to jump  on the pile of leaves. Hour passed, things were getting quite boring, neither of them talk but just went quiet and continue moving their legs, I wanted to engage, starting a friendly conversation to make it more lively, interesting, and chat-y.

"I-"

"Do not start talking, you are annoying." The tattooed face man was annoyed. I did not even start talking yet and he already told me to 'do not start talking' this man is infuriating and rude.  I pouted of his words. I shifted my attention to Uraume, and Uraume just gives me a shrug.

"I mean can we talk like at least what normal people do?" I expressed "We're not normal." He rolled and I went just quiet after that. An unexpected outburst coming out of my mouth and both of them raised their brow and I covered my mouth, now they think i am crazy with mental issues.

"What are you laughing at?" The tattooed man was irritated of my laughter "Nothing." I zipped my mouth. I wonder what's running through his mind right now.  It would be probably 'She's annoying and I just want to sew up her mouth.'

We spent an hours walking and suddenly my stomach growled loudly and the two-person who is standing in front of me glanced in my direction.

I could feel the heat on my cheeks "I'm not hungry! Let's continue walking!" I plastered a smile and hummed.

The more we kept walking, the more I feel tired and hungry "You look exhausted from the walk." Uraume pitied me and I shake my head and decided to keep going

Minutes later, Uraume whispered something on the tattooed man's right ear and he sighed and they decided to rest for a while.

"How in the world you can keep up walking, it's like both of you can walk without experiencing an exhaustion," I questioned giving a gentle massage on my legs, Urauma chuckled "We are just used to it, we usually travel day and night. Depends on my Master's mood"  My mouth formed an 'o' "I will look for something to eat. I'll be back, Master Sukuna." Uraume notified and went out. Now it's just me and him, he's so quiet but when I start spitting words out of my mouth he gets annoyed with it.

He got these tattoos on his face also on both hands, he got sharp nails also he is wearing a female-like kimono and straw zori sandals. And I also find his appearance oddly bizarre, he got these two eyes under his eyelids.

I wonder what would it looks like if he doesn't have tattoos...

"Are you done checking me out, brat?" He gives a boringly look "No, I wasn't checking you out. I just find your tattoos fascinating." I responded.

"How did you get those tattoos? Does it hurt?" I questioned and he still went silent about it. "It is better for you to shut up, that would only make me feel better." He answered, my eye twitch of annoyance. Before I could even start an argue, Uraume arrived and brought a fish, I scoffed and helped starting a fire on a small pit.

"Oh! I forgot to ask, you did not get a chance to introduce yourself to us!" Uraume wondered.

"Just call me Y/n." I chirped "Also my name is not 'brat' It's Y/n." I corrected in front of Sukuna with a sharp gazed.

He just gives me a 'tch' sound and I scoffed about it and continue to eat. After that, we spend the rest of the hours walking until the sunset.

"Isn't it dangerous to keep walking while we are surrounded by cursed spirits?" I spoke out of the blue.

"Master Sukuna himself cannot be touched by cursed spirits." Uraume replied but I give them a confused look "It means, he is feared by the cursed spirits. So it is nothing to worry about." He reassured.

Is he a jujutsu sorcerer as well? I looked at Sukuna, he waves out arrogance out of him, does he come from a noble family perhaps? If I want to guess his age, I probably say he would be the man of '30s, A man of '30s does he ever look like one? Maybe somewhere in the '20s.

The fog started to thicken and the air is starting to get heavy and hard to breathe. "Y/n, please watch out! You might lose your way to us." Uraume said warily.

I told them that walking at night is dangerous and they would not even listen, Sounds are coming from the bushes and some growls in the distance. This is bad...

"Uraume! Sukuna!" I called out. I think we parted ways, should I take a leap at the trees?

Before I could do a leap, a bunch of small cursed spirits grabbed my leg and I lost my balance. Before I could move cursed spirits are starting to gather around me.
Another cursed spirit scratched my left leg deeply and I hissed of pain.

I tried to hold back and I used my brute strength to create a large impact towards the cursed spirits, and they were thrown off.

Uraume and Sukuna showed up, and suddenly Uraume freezes them until they couldn't move.  Sukuna flicks his finger towards them and annihilates them in seconds. I was in awe, he annihilated the cursed spirits with the flick of his fingers. It made me even more curious about him, what he actually did requires great talent, not even a great prodigy could even do that except for someone i knew...

"Be careful next time brat." Sukuna was annoyed, Uraume lend a hand to help me stand.

"Also, don't distance yourself from us." Sukuna added and he starts walking out, I blinked a few and slowly stood up on my ground.

What in the world was that?

End of Chapter 5