𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"How dare you lay your fingers at her."

An cold voice asked with a condescending manner, his eyes were giving warning and his eyes were dark as if he could ready to murder someone with his bare hands.

"Do you really have to interfere Sukuna?" He questioned. Sukuna flicked his finger burning the nullification rope, as it burned I am freed from the tight grasp that entangled my limbs and took the opportunity to kick his back. The kick didn't knock him down but still fled from it's blow.

Sukuna teleported right next to me and covered me with a piece of clothing. "I'll handle this brat, you should go and meet with Uraume." He said and before I could spoke out he pointed his finger to sealed my lips not saying another word, I sighed and obeyed. Before I could do so, the snow woman appeared blocking my way "I won't let you go away." said in a icy tone.

I fixed myself and my clothing before guarding "Bring. It. On." I challenged and she created an ice spears and fired towards me, I avoid every single spears except for one. It pinned my clothes preventing me to move quickly. As I touched the ice spear, the ice itself freezes my hand and as I tried to move it. My fingers cracked like and bleed out 'What a troublesome technique, her technique is more dangerous than Uraume's ice technique. I didn't master making a reversed curse technique, I should be careful touching those ice that she made. One single mistake could destroy my body and I'm dead.'
I thought to myself.

"If only Uraume was a cursed spirit, their cursed technique could evolve something like mine." She explained, creating another ice spear on her hand. "Uraume's technique could be same as mine, but we are different. Uraume is a human and I'm a cursed spirit and I'm far more superior than them." She added.

"Don't let your superiority get into your head, there will always be someone who could kick you out of the top." I grinned and she grit her teeth.

"If only you are a cursed spirit, jujutsu sorcerers will consider you as the "queen of curses" and the power you yield as a jujutsu sorcerer is deadly. You manipulate the memories of a kid. But there's more than that, your power is more than just an illusions. Its a technique to control a human mind. And you can do whatever you like with that. For example controlling them to kill themselves!"

"But if I take you as mine, wouldn't that be great? I am bind with the laws of the jujutsu community and with your power you can just flick your fingers and kill them easily and by that making me free from the chain that entangled my soul. As I wanted to say, I want to make you as my bride."

I shut my eyes remembering the disgusting by his words and actions. I shaked my head trying to forget what he said, but it could be possible but it has a little chance on making one. Unless, you're talented enough and the cursed energy is naturally immense so I guess there's no problem on reversing the effect of your technique. But I have never done reversing the effect of my cursed technique, but how should I do it? Fuyumi is a cursed spirit also know as "yuki-onna" her cursed technique has side effects on its own, meanwhile Uraume has a different one. But since she's a cursed spirit her ice technique is deadly, one single contact of her technique could freeze the part of your body, on the other hand Uraume can telepathically move the formation of their technique.

"You know that talisman can't last long forever, your growth young lady can easily break that."

Old man mako told me it has something to do with my growth, did he mean by my growth as a jujutsu sorcerer? No, he meant by the growth of my cursed energy. I am a naturally born with a curse, a curse that was given by the gods as a punishment for my parent's mistake. As what old man mako meant if I mastered my own cursed energy this necklace that I wore is far useless, but I don't want to throw it away... I want to keep it as he carved this for me for my safety...