𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲

Warning! Contain Sexual Content

Zen'in Matsuyama was intrigue to know that mysterious woman who easily beat the hell out of those men. The moment she caught his attention, he knew she's strong and a woman with power, zen'in Matsuyama's wives didn't know about combat, all they knew about was the art of seduction and proper etiquette. He want to see her again, he felt so desperate to feel her in his hands. He never felt so desperate before, he can easily captured a woman's heart by his title, his looks, and his wealth but this woman just builds different.

He know that she knew who he was and she never turn her back after knowing who he really was, her appearance reminds him of someone he knew. He never been so much sexually frustrated before, his room was separated from his wives. The only reason why he got many wives it's because the elders of the zen'in family kept giving him heavy pressure about making the family to be the best of the best. The elders wanted matsuyama to have a lot of strong sons that will inherit the clan's heredity technique, they wanted a power to overthrow the gojou clan down. The elders were very competitive to the gojou family, the elders wanted to be the top and the gojou family to be the bottom but they need to accept the fact that the Gojou family are very powerful.

Matsuyama wondered what her name was, he wanted to know much about her. He wondered if ever will they meet again, he imagined if she becomes his wife. He is an insatiable beast that never fails how to give pleasure to a woman, he imagine how he will kept ramming her in the hot spring sharing hot kisses and their bodies in contact.

He wanted to insert his fingers inside her and make her flower wet. Oh for the love of god and goddesses, he also imagine what kind of face she'll make of too much pleasure. He wanted her to carry his seed, he didn't like most of his wives, he knew all they wanted was luxury, fame and power.

He could feel that they'll meet again, his secretary said that gojou sugawara's birth celebration is coming up. He could use that chance to meet her, and this time he will never fail, he is confident to win her heart. He could tell she was a noble but he couldn't tell what family she's coming from, he'll win her parent's approval.

He was sitting alone in his large bedroom, he could feel himself hard, he decided to call his wives to pleasure him off. As he called them, they were wearing a robes that shows their cleavages.

"You called us love?" Two of his wives asked in unison.

"Kneel and suck it off." He ordered.

"With pleasure." They smiled, they take off their robes, revealing their body, they seductively took off his yukata showing off matsuyama's chiseled body. Both of his wives were admiring how hard their husband was and so they started the session, the first wife start giving him f*llatio and the second wife widened her legs, matsuyama trailed his fingers on the second wife's thighs and inside of her open flower. He imagined her that they keep doing it all night, he wanted to destroy her body so badly, he can't wait to make her his.

After their nightly intense session between matsuyama and his concubines, he decided to take a dip on the water to freshen his body. Everytime he wanted to wander other thoughts he can't avoid but thinking that woman. If they'll meet what would be the scenario? Should he always bring flowers to make himself ready?

It was something new to him that a woman like her would be disgusted by his nature, most women he encountered wouldn't hesitate to take off their robes for him, they never say 'no' to him, they would also submit themselves to him. His great superiority is what most women like about him.

Matsuyama never felt satisfied, he already got a harem, a power, position as a family head. But for him, all his life something is missing. He already put his effort for the sake of the zen'in but it wasn't enough, every members didn't appreciate it, they wanted him to do something more, something dominating. When he was young, matsuyama's older brother attempted to kill the future heir of the gojou clan by an attempt to assassinate. After that, news spread fast that the assassins went crazy, they lost their mind, they couldn't describe the heir's power. Matsuyama's older brother decided to give up his position and handed to him, when matsuyama became a family head all he could felt was pressure and frustration.