𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

I found myself in a dark place, i could hear distorted voices calling to me. It tells me to come and follow it, the place was dark and the floor was pooled with thick blood. The path started to flicker with fire, it was a trail that i needed to follow. I could hear the roar of a beasts hailing someone's upon arrival, they were welcoming someone, someone they longed for to come.

I found myself different as I entered a shrine gate, with strange patterns carved in the structure. A thousands of spirits gathered side by side roaring as i entered. My appearance was different, I have strange tattoos on my body, i found myself strange and terrified to see such humungous spirits gave me a look as if i was their leader. I walked down on the stoney aisle there was a large shrine with a mountain of skulls piled up, there was a tall masculine man sitting on the shrines entrance. I couldn't tell who he was, but the tattoos engrave on his body was familiar, he got four arms and his body is chiseled form and solid. 

As he shifted his face towards upon my arrival, he offered his hand telling me to come and stand beside him. Thousands of spirits start chanting.

"He found her!"

"She's here!"

"The mother of all!"

"WE CAN CONQUER!"

"THE QUEEN OF CURSES IS HERE!"

"ALL HAIL!"

"QUEEN OF CURSES"

"Come to me my beloved."

The voice gave an echoey sound that made the cursed spirit's cries in joy, I was too hesitant to accept the welcome on his hand, as I look at to his face it was bright that I couldn't tell who he was. Until, his voice calling my name. It now opened me and recognized who the man stand in front of me was.

It's him...

I found myself devoted on him as he offered his hand to me not as someone crowned with the title but someone i just wanted to be with forever, It was him... someone I longed for to hold, part of me wanted to intertwine my fingers on his and just lay down on his shoulder where I can found comfort. He is my peace...

As my hand touch on his, the place shifted on a scenery place, a familiar figure bid goodbye to me, they kiss my forehead and hugged me tight. Tears trickling down on my cheeks and I could feel the tight pain on my chest, I could feel the heaviness that I wanted to mourn someone's death. Everything seems so vague, that I couldn't remember what happened, my body feel so sore and numb.

As I slowly to recollect everything that happened, one fragment I soon to piece by piece. An image of my father stood by on the shore, he held someone's hand. It was a woman who stood beside him, I couldn't tell who she was but in the eyes of my father, she was the love of his life.

My father's youth was restored along with the woman who stood beside him, he smiled at me as if it's telling to go beyond on the horizon, fly freely as a bird who can go anywhere that find peace and comfort and he smile as if he will never see me again. As I hurriedly tried to reach them, they soon go beyond far they held hands as the ashes of their bodies started to disappear. A voice echoed on my

"Fly and find freedom and bloom as a radiant flower my beloved, my one and only Y/n."

My eyes opened and I find myself panting trying to catch my breath, tears streaming down on my face and I buried myself. I clenched my chest grasping on the pain that stab on my heart. Panic soon began to rise as I found myself wrapped in bandages on my limbs and my waist. The sunlight lightened up the unfamiliar room, the coldness still looms on the wooden furnitures. The scented flowers near on the bed, fresh and bright.