𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈

In the Hida Province, my father was a great family head in the Ryoumen household. Everyone on the town respects him as he was kind and a great leader, people bragged how this town was lucky as my father works at the emperor also my mother.

They are a loyal subjects and works in the imperial court, the land in the Hida province was peaceful filled with happy and peaceful families. Until all of the sudden the great plague struck each provinces including my homeland, before me and my twin brother was born. Sukusa also got sick including my father. But my father suffered the most, as he kept vomiting blood and my mother worries and kept offering strange medicine.

For exact four years, my father died and as me and my twin brother age to four. My mother changed, she didn't cared much about our well-being and that moment I decided I will take care of my twin brother sukusa.

My mother once explained to us how unique we are as siblings, we possessed an immensely cursed energy that have the power to use it for good but I think she is wrong. There is nothing strange happening but the only thing that is was her. Every night, as we passed by down on her room we kept hearing her loud cries and laughter and mumbles. I thought she became like that because she lost our father but it wasn't. Being born as twin, everyone considered it a bad luck but for my mother it wasn't.

Me and sukusa once peaked through the Shoji and found her reading strange scrolls, there was strange symbols painted on the walls with color of red dripping.

"What was that big brother?" My little twin brother whispered and I shrugged. We quietly left and sleep peacefully that night.

Tomorrow was an another day, the members of the family announced that my mother will be the next head of the family. Everyone celebrated and she always smiles but my brother Sukusa find it strange as he said "She is like wearing a mask of smile."

Another years passed as we both turned fourteen, the recent years the members of the family taught us the basic lessons how to control our cursed energy and how to suppress them, my brother hardly to pull off since he has a weak body but still manage to reach out.

A strange person bringing along a kid who is more younger than us has an androgynous appearance. This kid was chained on their neck and their clothing was ragged and there's patch holes. But the next thing to know that kid was finally freed and my mother assigned the kid as a servant on the family and should maintain loyal.

The kid was name 'Uraume' my brother and I find strange how their hair was white with pink on the back. My brother was the outgoing type and always friendly towards Uraume, and Uraume was too shy and my brother still always sticks to them.

I managed to get along well with Uraume as their always stood on our room waiting but I told Uraume the they could sit but Uraume refused and responded "I am a mere servant who always follow on the family's orders."

I find it annoying but brushed it off completely, as days go by. My mother still act strange and suddenly called every single member of the family to come at the main hall on the house, as me and brother went as well. People inside became curious and people were whispering.

As she entered all of us were shocked, she dragged a woman inside, grabbing her hair and she was asking for help. She marched in front making an entrance carrying a blade on her hand.

"As today, I announced to you people. The emperor promoted me to a higher rank." All of us were still completely shocked of her actions "The emperor trusted me to rule this land after my husband died, I began to think lately how boring this land how it lacks with power." She voiced.

"Sukuna, what did she mean by that?" My brother asked.

"I have no idea, sukusa." I replied.

She laughed loudly and the elders of the family became angry. "What is the meaning of this?!" The elders were fumed with anger and confusion on my mother's action. Suddenly she simply stared at them blankly and for minutes of silence she slit the woman's throat.