𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

It was really cold outside, I couldn't bring anything to cover myself. I gazed at the moon and the moon was bright and the night sky is clear, I could see the stars twinkling. It reminds me of back home when I always go to the backyard and decided to stay there for a short while and enjoy watching alone in the night sky.

My heart slightly ached from loneliness and I badly needed to go home. The thoughts about my father worry me day by day. Even in my first meeting with Sukuna he even threatened me not to go back, what could exactly be his reasons?

Old man mako even told me sukuna hates women, I've been tagging along a while in their travel but I didn't know a single thing about them.

Uraume was too kind to me and I owe uraume a lot, also shouldn't I be angry why sukuna threatened me not to go back? But for some part of me I feel not angry about it, should it be I longed for freedom? But what about father? I know he is strict and protective and I understand his side. Ever since my father lost my mother, things were getting complicated.

I sighed 'maybe I should talk to Uraume about how I badly needed to go back home.' I thought.

I couldn't stay longer traveling with them, maybe I should talk to Uraume tomorrow.

I decided to stay outside for a while and I started to admire the peacefulness and how the night sky is clear and the moon is shining brightly.

The cold is starting to run through my body and it makes me more shivered. I decided that I should get something and come back here.

Everything was peaceful, I could hear the crickets in the distance. In the broad daylight, summer is coming and today's week is the last of spring.

While walking I saw Natsume combing her hair outside of the room. In her mirror reflection, a glimpse of my appearance is seen in the mirror.

She looked back and was surprised at my presence "What are you doing here?" She asked rudely "I'm going to the guest room to get a scarf cape." I answered back and she scoffed.

"I don't know why you hate me but I'm harmless," I added, she ignored me and continue brushing her hair.

A mouth appeared on the back of her hair and bit her ring finger and it bled but suddenly her ring finger healed quickly and acted like it was nothing.

"I thought you would be horrified at what you saw." She continues to brush her hair gently "Well I saw worse than that." I replied remembering the goat-man attacking the townspeople back then.

"You're freezing out there, come inside." Natsume offered.

As I went into her room, her room was filled with empty rice bowls, I scanned her room and noticed how completely dark it was, there wasn't a futon nor a design or furniture except for a small table with a mirror. The room was big and dusty.

I coughed as I smell the dust and cover my nose with my hands. "So... uh... I'm not trying to sound so rude but what I am supposed to do here?" I asked politely "Let's just talk woman to woman for a short while." She answered.

She stopped brushing her hair and get a tray with cups and tea. And put it on the floor, the silence around us starts crawling through my body and makes me want to get quickly out of this room.

"You know I'm still wary about you." She gives me a sharp looked "Think whatever you like, arguing with you is completely pointless anyway." I talked back.

Her eye twitched with annoyance and cleared her throat, she poured the tea into the cups elegantly. I realized she's the complete opposite of me, back in the day father told me I should impress the guest by being elegant and serving them tea to show them that he raised a proper lady inside of the household. When I first served them I accidentally tripped and throw the hot tea on their clothes, they screamed and ran away after that.