𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

"Master Sukuna told me last night you have a mild fever, Are you okay?" Uraume asked, "Yes kind of, but I think I'm hungry." I answered and my stomach growled loudly "Then I'll cook you some, so you can replenish for our travel later." Uraume laughed.

'I don't think I can able to face him after what I said last night before I fell asleep, I have a lot of questions too either. What could be Uraume's reason why they kept me alive? Also last night Sukuna wasn't joking about murdering his townspeople and of course his mother, should I push further to know the truth about him?' I frowned and took a deep breath.

Last night was unforgettable, it was a single physical contact and yet it was warm and something else. It's a warmth that I want to hold forever and don't want it to let go. As I took a sip of a bottle of water, Some cursed spirits passed by on the hallways.

"Lord Ryoumen Sukuna, Is there anything you would like to request that I should fulfill? This is your last day and of course, you will continue your travel." The bathhouse owner asked.

"I don't have any, but do the brat's request. Just take care of the kid." Sukuna replied while scratching his neck, He noticed that I was looking at him in the distance as he looked back I quickly averted my gaze in the other direction.

"Here you go Y/n, I want you to dig in." Uraume serves the tray, there are three onigiris, a bowl of miso soup, and unagi. My mouth dropped of the pleasant smell, as I picked up my chopstick and take a bite of unagi, the taste was heavenly.

"Did you made this?"

Uraume nodded and I quickly take a lot of bites at the food in front of me, Uraume was a talented cook. Old man Mako favored Uraume's cooking, the dishes never failed to surprise him. Sukuna's lucky to have a subordinate like Uraume, it's always full of surprises.

"Uraume you never failed to surprise me, your cooking is heavenly!" I complimented and Uraume laughed.

An hour passed, I took a quick visit to the little girl and bid her goodbye. I feel relieved to find her okay, and knowing she is doing well, she already wore the necklace that Uraume gave for her, and I guess I shouldn't worry about her anymore, she's in the hands of the owner and she's going to be fine.

We soon left at the bathhouse and continue our travel, Sukuna was sleeping again and we could hear his light snores. Good thing I shouldn't worry about Uraume pushing a wagon while walking. I admire how Uraume didn't complain about pushing.

But good thing Uraume 'stole' a horse to do the pushing work. I was supposed to ask Uraume about the reason why I was spared and kept alive, but I couldn't when 'he' is around.

I will look for an opportunity to ask Uraume about it. I can move a little, but I can still feel the sprain on my wrist and ankle. I can move just good but If I overdo it I think I can't manage.

"Y/n, even though you are healed shouldn't you be supposed to ride in the wagon. I don't want you to exert yourself." Uraume frowned "Well, I still have sprains on my wrist and ankle, but I think walking is the best exercise. Also, you don't have to worry Uraume, I can manage as long as I don't do anything extreme." I gave a toothy grin.

I gasped "I forgot that it's summer... that means... I have to suffer under the heat of the sun." I complained with exaggeration, Uraume chuckled and Sukuna snorted.

Hours later, as the sun sets. I helped Uraume along by starting a small pit of fire on the ground. Sukuna left off and went somewhere, probably wants to drop his doo-doo since he loves eating and his stomach is full of the food he consumes.

I laugh at the thought and Uraume was confused by my sudden laughed.

I asked about Sukuna where he could have gone to, but Uraume replied 'He's gonna check on something, but he'll be back.' I decided to arrange some boxes inside the wagon and whistled.