𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Such a shame, we can't travel for damn two days. That stupid flirt will keep sending his pet over and over again, It's raining hard. I could hear the lightning bolted on the ground and that brat always shrieked of surprise.

Good thing a bathing house would appear on rainy days. That means I could relax properly and enjoy the Sake, Uraume was settling arrangements with the old hag. And how troublesome it is that if all the cursed spirits found out that there's a human roaming around in the bathhouse they would hunt her down.

Why would I worry about her? She could handle herself, even how stupid she is, she's not the type of someone that should be underestimated.

That stupid old man already redesigned her necklace so I guess that's not something to worry about.

"Master Sukuna, your bathe is now ready." Uraume approached me holding a tray with a bottle of Sake. I began to take off my clothes and gave it to Uraume, Uraume soon left to wash my clothes.

I sighed in annoyance and took a sip of Sake. I flicked my fingers to increase the heat temperature of the water.

Lately, I keep saying bizarre words that's not how I usually talk about, especially to that brat. She's crazy and annoying, she keeps talking about "I need to get to know you two more!" Why does she badly needed to get to know us? After Uraume revealed that I am a cursed spirit she doesn't look surprised about it. What's so good about knowing us? It would be interesting to see if I reveal to her how I killed hundreds of people in my hometown, I wonder what would she react. I chuckled at the thought and imagine her horrifying expression.

Also, I hate to admit she's not bad at using her cursed techniques...

After spending hours in the hot water, Uraume soon gave me a yukata to wear. It was a plain one, dark forest green. I was about to look for my usual kimono but Uraume said it was not dried, since it was raining hard.

The bathhouse was big, a couple of cursed spirits are roaming around, some were eating, and some were living carefree. Tsk, where could she be? she's probably fascinated by the structures inside of the bathhouse and now strolling elsewhere.

"Master Sukuna, I cooked you some dishes," Uraume said while preparing the dishes on the small table. Uraume's dishes never failed to surprise me, it was delicious. Uraume wouldn't mind hunting some humans and cook them but apparently, it's hard to cook some humans.

Uraume should've cooked the brat alive but I have no idea at all of Uraume's intentions. "I should find Y/n... I think she's having trouble finding an available bathing room."

"Master Sukuna, I should go and look for her. So that three of us can have some dinner." Uraume added and quickly left.

"Wow! So this is the famous Dogo Onsen Honkan, I never expected it to be true." The Brat's face lightened up and admired the bathhouse "The folktale existed three-hundred years ago, a white heron dipped his injured leg in the hot water of a rock and his injured leg was cured!" The brat added.

"I'm surprised you know that folktale
Y/n." Uraume smiled. "Let's go inside, we will take a rest inside. Let's continue our travel when the rain is gone." I announced.

As we went inside, Uraume warned the brat to avoid too much interaction. But how stupid she was, she went excited and ran off. Is this her first time seeing a huge bathhouse?