𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"MY LITTLE ORCHIS!" A voice shouted outside of the room, I choked of my drink, the tea start floating separately including the cup and before I could try to reach out it quickly reach to his hand on the blink of an eye. As i shift my head on the shoji's entrance, lord sugawara stand proudly on his feet with a wide smile on his face.

"It's been ages!" He exclaimed, as i take a slight glance on uraume's direction. Uraume gave a disgusted look to lord sugawara, uraume wanted to spend quality time together talking with a hot and soothing cup of tea. "Did you miss me my little orchis?" He posed. I always forgot how lord sugawara has a childish side that sometimes i couldn't play along with it.

"No." I directly answered, he gasped, he clenched his yukata acting dramatically hurt. "I should leave you two a moment." Uraume left out along with the wooden tray and drinks. Lord sugawara cleared his throat, he sat down on a chair with a look of seriousness on his eyes.

"You broke the promise, Y/n." I let out a distress sigh.

"You can't blame me for it, lord sugawara. I just did it for the better and the sake of the future." I expressed.

"Well you did, you become the executioner for someone's crime and gain the approval of the emperor." He paused, and put some orchis flowers on the carved vase "But you also killed the low-rank sorcerers, Y/n, words travel fast when it comes to 'murdering fellow jujutsu sorcerers.' Higher-ups are a scumbag that will do anything to eliminate what they consider a threat in the jujutsu world. Not just that, what if they knew you are acquainted to the infamous King of curses? You do know he created a massive havoc and killed thousands of people in his path.

Two of the family heads won't with side me on this one if they knew I decided to hid the infamous king of curses in my territory. Y/n, once the emperor knew you killed your fellow sorcerers, he will order an immediate execution and stripping of your title as a noble." He continued.

I didn't consider the fact Naka would gather low rank sorcerers for a special celebration. How massive of trouble did she built for her to become a family head. Sometimes sorcerers will do anything for a pouch of gold, I frowned of the thoughts.

"Unless..." I quirked my brow waiting for lord sugawara to continue.

"Nothing!" He wavered of the negativity of the upbringing, he plastered a smile on his face wanting me to be relieve and not to worry any else and focus on recovering. He wants to share his thoughts but for now I can't spend the day having an overbearing anxiety of the events what will happen on the future. "Just focus on recovering my little orchis, We will soon talk about that matter." He patted my head making it messier and soon left.

◇◇◇

As Gojou Sugawara left, he recieved several news about the two family heads gathering some allied jujutsu families to defeat the infamous king of curses. He is still worried of his student's situation, part of him didn't want to hid the infamous king of curses in his territory but as he saw that those two knew each other, he didn't hesitate but to help them in any small way.

As Gojou Sugawara saw the infamous king of curses offered his own blood to save Y/n, he knew that Ryoumen Sukuna will do anything for the woman he love to live once again.

Gojou Sugawara knows Ryoumen Sukuna didn't know how to express the language of love but in the eyes he read was the most unbelievable answer. On Sukuna's eyes, it was flaring up with desire and selfishness wanting Y/n to be his and no one else.