𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

My stomach started to ache, my wrist is starting to itch. We've been sitting inside a dark wooden container for god knows how long, I can't tell what time it is, or what place we could be right now. Uraume was concerned about my sprain and I told Uraume that I was fine which it isn't, I don't want Uraume to get worried about me.

My lips were dried and I was getting thirsty, also, it's like we are forever kept in this wooden container without knowing where we are. But one thing for sure, since these men mentioned 'Nurahiyon' I'm one-hundred percent sure they'll take us to Heiankyo.

Uraume couldn't do anything neither can I. These people were making sure that we couldn't escape. They tightened our wrist and legs securely, also, they used a small parchment attached to the rope preventing us from using our cursed techniques. The rope was so tight that trying to remove the parchment was impossible.

"Uraume, let's help out each other," I said while I slowly move next to Uraume. We started helping each other by trying to remove the parchment that was attached to the ropes, it was really hard to detach because it was like glued to it. But that doesn't mean we'll give up easily.

"Looks like I can remove it!" I assured, a few seconds of struggle detaching the parchment, I finally remove the parchment that was attached. Uraume used an Ice technique to create a piece of sharp ice that could cut off the rope. And now focusing on detaching the parchment and untangling the rope.

"Let's check those two out." A man's voice said outside. Uraume quickly untangled it, and as they opened the container. I kicked off the wood and they flew and their body was hit hard on the tree and they grunted with pain.

As I and Uraume come out, we were surrounded by hundreds of men. All of them were holding a katana and some were holding a shuriken and kunai, as I was about to move. Uraume gestured for me to stay behind.

"Y/n, you're still weak. I can't let you handle this with me, just stay behind me." Uraume ordered and I nod "I'll give you support." I replied.

Uraume gritted their teeth, I was surprised to see a side of Uraume. Uraume was angry and their hands clenched tightly.

"Ice formation technique: Frost Calm"

Uraume channels a cloud freezing mist and blow it towards the group of men, A large columns of ice ensnare the men. Some were able to dodge it but some failed, their body was pierced by the sharp columns of ice.

I come to realize there wasn't a lot of group of men before we were ambushed, right now it's like I'm seeing hundreds more of them. Some of them jumped in our direction with their katanas pointed at us, Uraume activated another technique.

That Ice shards flew towards them and pierced their body, blood splattered on the ground. At some point, another person got the chance to get closer and was about to strike me with a katana, before I could react. Uraume grabbed the katana as their hand bled flows through their arm, Uraume break the blade and activated a technique that turns the man into a frozen statue. Uraume punched the statue and it breaks to pieces.

I could sense some fourteen cursed users in the distance "Uraume watched out there's a curse user blended in the group." I warned and Uraume nodded.

Another group of men started to jump with their blades pointed at us, I sighed and activated my technique.

"Imaginary Technique: Lily of the Valley"

They stopped their movements and I watched their horrified expressions, and for short seconds they pierced themselves with their weapons.

Uraume created another technique a wide range of piercing ice shards and telepathically hit the men in a blink of an eye. Uraume's hand still bleeding but Uraume activated a Reverse Cursed Technique to heal it.