𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

I stared at the vast blue horizon, its been days. The brat already recovered, she's been handling important matters. The white-head rat and I kept away an important issue away from her. If she knew about it, her stubbornness will keep pursuing on finding another solution to solve the problem. I didn't gave the Onikiri blade to her yet, we didn't interact much throughout the day. I could only see her from below having frowns on her face.

I could tell how that brat is exhausted, Uraume told me she didn't ate the whole day. I didn't bother talking to her, she got a stubborn mind that i'm too tired convincing.

"Brat, you seriously just got recovered and now you're including yourself to a clan meeting. Could you damn consider focus on resting for a while?"

"I have to Sukuna, let's talk later." She quickly left without taking a small bite on her breakfast nor taking a one drink on her tea.

"What a stubborn woman." I grab the food on the plate and ate it.

"Master Sukuna, what's running through your mind right now?" Uraume entered. They bought a sake and serve it on a small cup. "Nothing." I replied simply.

"I don't want to ruin your mood master sukuna. Now that you crowned Y/n as the "Queen of Curses" is there any occasion should i expect?" Uraume asked, I jerked my head and raise my brow.

"What in the hell you meant by 'Occasion?'" Uraume chuckled "A ceremonial event between two people master sukuna." My face darkened as i  hearing what they meant, "Master Sukuna, i'm just trying to lighten up your mood."

"You should go uraume, watch y/n for me and convince her to eat." Uraume nod and soon left. I sighed and drank the whole bottle of sake, i throw the bottle down. Hearing a crash and loud scream on the household servants below.

I want to touch her...

and make her mine...

Such desire flared up, making me feel frustrated. Thinking about such ceremony between two people who share vows and spend the night together is something i never consider to think. That brat went through a lot, the fact that she almost got raped by that
d!ckhead. I could tell such trauma still printed to her body that she couldn't remove easily. I want her to take time to recover emotionally.

'I will wait for her when she's ready.'

I still got limited time to be with her, i won't be there beside to protect her of her execution 'if' that will happen. The higher-ups in this era, they'll acknowledge who they want to acknowledge and they'll despise who they want to despise. If that happens, people will symbolize her as fear and disaster. Why should I worry about her? She already mastered her technique making her capable of taking care of herself, not only that, now she achieved the state of immortality, there's no need to worry about dying if she used that 'technique' of hers.

I admire that part of Y/n, how everyone that surrounds her shaped her into something different, sometimes the devil can be a friend. Making her existence somewhat terrifying.

I didn't regret crowning her as the queen. Once I'm gone, she'll make things balance between the human and curses, She knows the boundaries in between.

I've always had this kind of 'What if' what would my life looks like along with my brother if our lives were different. We could have live normally along with our parents, live happily, maybe i could've crossed paths with y/ n, i can imagine what would our first time meeting look like. She was wearing a beautiful kimono under the wisteria tree. Finding ourselves drawn to each other, to the moment i would've laid my eyes on her, i will not have second thoughts and take her hand and make her mine. Such words that i couldn't express hinders my lifeless heart, if Sukusa was on my position he would've able to know the thing that is needed to do.