𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Another day set, last night I couldn't sleep at all, after what he said. What did he mean by that?

I rubbed my eyes and tried to fan myself, I inhaled and exhaled my breathe. I stretched myself and went outside, I saw Natsume hanging the clothes in the ropes and I greeted her with a 'Good Morning'

"Are you well?" I asked.

"I am, I will get over about it." She forced a smile.

If only she was a human, she could have find someone who could love her wholeheartedly, but the fact that she is a cursed spirit her lifespan is much longer than the lifespan of a human.

Suddenly I flinched with chills and looked up at the sky, A bird-like creature appeared and landed on the ground. Saliva's flowing unstoppably on its mouth.

"It's Nurahiyon's pet!" Old man Mako called, the creature slowly come closer and take a sniff on my head "Y/n looks like it takes liking to you!" Old man Mako laughed, I wished I could vomit the breath smelled horrible.

The bird-like creature spits a parchment and is tied with a fiber. "Is this for Sukuna?" The old man asked the bird-like creature and it nodded "I'll give this to him, you can go now." He clapped and the bird-like creature fled.

Who is this Nurarihiyon? That name sounds familiar, I think I heard it before. Uraume entered the scene and asked, "What's going on Old man Mako?"

"Nura's pet went by and gave a parchment, give this to Sukuna." Old man Mako said, Uraume sighed distressingly.

Old man Mako and Uraume left and now it's me and Natsume again "Who is this Nurarihiyon?" I questioned "Well, He is a supreme commander of one hundred cursed spirits, He had this own tradition himself that he would parade the streets with the cursed spirits at summer nights. Well, truthfully he likes women that he would use his charms to seduce them." Natsume said in disgust.

"You sounded like you know him much Natsume." I slightly laughed "Well, I served him once eventually Master Mako was looking for a caretaker that would look out for him so I volunteered so that I could get out. Seeing his face makes my second mouth bite his face off." Her expression went dark "Well at least you're out of it so calm down."

How could the bird-like creature found us here? It could be with a great sense of smell, but how did it know our scent?

I should ask Sukuna and Uraume when we will depart and start our travel "Natsume, I should talk to Uraume and Sukuna about the travel. If you need someone to talk to I'll be there to listen." I chirped and she smiled.

I went inside the house and looked out for Uraume and Sukuna and find them discussing an important matter with Old man Mako. Their eyes went in my direction "Ah! Young lady, come here. We should discuss something." Old man Mako called.

"Does it matter when she's here?" Sukuna grunted.

As I sat down beside Uraume, Old man Mako cleared his throat "You see Nurarihiyon is an impatient man Sukuna. When will you depart and start traveling to Heiankyo?" The old man asked while drinking a cup of green tea.

"I was planning that we will depart the next three days, but I think we will leave for tomorrow morning," Sukuna replied.

My eyes scanned at the parchment and it was written "Ryoumen Sukuna if you take longer, I'll order them to start hunting you."

"But Master Sukuna, it'll be hard to go inside the city. Jujutsu sorcerers will recognize your presence if we just take a step !" Uraume worried "Tsk, don't forget Uraume. They only recognize me if I take my true form."

True Form? Is Sukuna a cursed spirit? "What do you mean a true form?"I questioned, "Oh dear, Uraume I thought she knew?" The old man facepalmed.

"I was planning that I will tell her along with the travel." Uraume frowned "That what?" I eyed Uraume cautiously and Uraume sighed "Master Sukuna is a cursed spirit, Nurarihiyon as well." Uraume admitted.

"Then what about you?" I asked trying to maintain my composure "Me and Old man Mako are cursed users, If you remember that time we were attacked by weak cursed spirits, I used my technique to freeze them." Uraume answered.

Oh that, I remember.

"Aren't you scared, you're traveling along with a cursed spirit also Natsume is a cursed spirit. Aren't you terrified?" Old man mako reminded "No, I am not terrified at all. To be honest, I was just frustrated that I couldn't know anything about them." I answered.

"I hope you don't."

Old man Mako smiled at my answer "You know the 'Three Great Families' will be alarmed if you and Nurarihiyon caused another troubled." Old man Mako explained. The 'Three great families' I heard about them a lot, they are quite prestigious because of their own unique powerful cursed techniques and strong clan leaders.

I met the Gojo clan leader a lot of times whenever I attended the family's residence for a special banquet event and he ended up calling me a nickname. He was a politician and he is quite famous for his meaningful poetry and everyone love it even for his calm and kind demeanor no one dares to underestimate him, I once heard some skilled cursed users tried to assassinate him but failed and all of those assassins lost their minds and went insane.

The other two clan leaders I never met them once but father only, father and the other clan leader from a Zen'in Clan are very closed as they shared booze and talk irrelevant topics. The Kamo Clan leader never bothered too much at the outside world and kept herself hidden in the main house.

"They are Old man Mako but they won't bother about it, they only take action if the trouble is too serious." Uraume reminded "But you don't know that Uraume, it may look like that they won't bother much but the members of the family are keeping tracks." I advised.

"Is this man Nurarihiyon a serious trouble? If he is then why the Clan leaders didn't take action before?" I questioned "He is capable of causing trouble, but most of the recent years he only does is a parade with the cursed spirits on a summer night in the streets. The clan leaders didn't bother taking Nurarihiyon down it only cause chaotic trouble. The cursed spirits respected him like a god and if he is gone the cursed spirits will start hurting people so the Clan leaders didn't want to ruin that and let him be, the only thing they do is give an enchantment to people to protect themselves from the night parade." Old man mako pointed out.

It makes sense, Clan leaders can easily eliminate this Nurarihiyon but the cursed spirits are not, they can appear whenever they want and keep reappearing again and again until it won't stop.

"Try to avoid trouble Sukuna, I know you and you like causing trouble." Old man Mako cautioned and Sukuna rolled his eyes and went out, Uraume went with him and left "You should look out too Young lady, Nurarihiyon never stopped trying to get what he wants when somebody piqued his interest." Old man mako mentioned and I nodded.

Then I'll keep that in mind...

End of Chapter 15